All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PCM All Girl 5 Uni

381531_140603742715280_100002969641241_176514_1876494331_n.jpg
love love love

i want to move to cali so i can join PCM just so i have that gorgeous uniform. the top is stunning. i agree about wishing there was a little orange stripe between the colors on the skirt, but it is still gorgeous.

I could do without the strappy things around the neck (doesn't look terribly comfortable) and I would like to see some orange on the skirt (just a little bit, to tie it all together). However, overall, I really really like this uni! Good job!

I totally agree. These are my team's uniforms and really the only thing I would change is the skirt. I think is they had an orange stripe like the level 1-4 teams did it would tie the uni together a bit better. But I think they're gorgeous and they're so comfortable!

DSC00189-melnat.jpg

Kingston Elite - full tops in case you couldnt tell and they have a maple leaf on the back :)
Ooooh these are really nice. Is that navy sequins I see? I love that they are athletic and clean with a full top, but are still flashy and beautiful. That uniform looks like it is flattering on all body types and I LOVE the color combination. I just wish the bows were full navy sparkle to tie them in with the uniform.

ETA: The white works too because they are full top and don't show pasty stomachs. Really really in love. I want to wear this uni.

Ooooh these are really nice. Is that navy sequins I see? I love that they are athletic and clean with a full top, but are still flashy and beautiful. That uniform looks like it is flattering on all body types and I LOVE the color combination. I just wish the bows were full navy sparkle to tie them in with the uniform.

ETA: The white works too because they are full top and don't show pasty stomachs. Really really in love. I want to wear this uni.
yes it is navy :)! im in love with their new ones the old ones were sooo outdated were talking turtle neck tops and cheer curls here

Back