All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

looking under Wiki..i tried to pick my top 10 uniforms. Some I may not like their gym colors (they cant help) or I cant see the uniform on so who knows but here are my thoughts...EXCLUDING MY UNIFORM OF COURSE
Cheer Gyms
Cheer Illinois Athletics
EC Cats
Indiana Ultmite
Platnium
Prodigy
Spirit of Texas Med and International Coed
Take One
Triple Threat Blackout
World Cup Galaxy

You all may disagree but thought it would be fun
Oh and no one is perfect as far as uniforms go in my opinion:)

I did the same, here's my top 10 (in no particular order, except maybe SoT, that's definitely my #1 favorite so far)

Spirit of Texas (Medium Coed & International Coed)
Carolina Crossfire
CC Champs
Central Jersey Allstars (Senior 5)
CheerForce WolfPack
CheerGyms.com
East Celebrity Elite
Indiana Ultimate Senior 5
Speed Athletics (Levels 4 & 5)
Stingray Allstars

Can somebody fill me in on the FIERCE unifomr discussion?? Was it about the LegendKatz uni? or about the other uni? There are so many other teams with that style uniform... its crazy... Was the arguement about the age of the girls wearing it... The girl below has the same uniform on, and i think she pulls it off, but then again she is of senior age..
WorldClass.jpg
looks like one of top guns unis

Reactions: ian
KinsleyTucker said:
My biggest concern is where they would put this:rays: on a uniform like that. I just don't see it. Unless it's on the back?

Only the two most recent uniforms have had the ray hand on them... The previous ones didn't, so the hand doesn't have to be on there... I can also add that Stingrays won't be getting that uniform any time in the foreseeable future...

Only the two most recent uniforms have had the ray hand on them... The previous ones didn't, so the hand doesn't have to be on there... I can also add that Stingrays won't be getting that uniform any time in the foreseeable future...
THANK GOD! That uniform... smh

(Although the picture's not up anymore)
I've been told a couple times that the Planet Cheer uniform looks a lot better in person. One of those people really didn't like it when they saw a picture and now loves it, so maybe there is some hope for it after all..

Back