All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Justice uniform is giving me a very UK vibe and I can't explain why. Maybe when they aren't allowed to wear it next season they can pass it along to a ICU UK team. ;)

uk as the country? if yes then it has the the vibe as in it being clean but not that many last season had mesh on the sleeves but I know of quite a few that will have mesh this year and its making me nervous.

nq5s8w.png

since GT already debuted their new program uniforms (crop and full tops), i am guessing this one is just for tiny's/mini's in which case i LOVE it. no one older than a mini should wear it, but it's perfect for them.

the lines/white part of the skirt do create a weird body-shape, but again on little kids it's less of a problem and less noticeable.

YAY age appropriate uniforms! :cheering:

since GT already debuted their new program uniforms (crop and full tops), i am guessing this one is just for tiny's/mini's in which case i LOVE it. no one older than a mini should wear it, but it's perfect for them.

the lines/white part of the skirt do create a weird body-shape, but again on little kids it's less of a problem and less noticeable.

YAY age appropriate uniforms! :cheering:
My friends daughter is on Mini's and has the other uniform... Well I mean they didn't all come in so they gave her last year's crop top for today but she definitely wasn't wearing this! Maybe tiny only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friends daughter is on Mini's and has the other uniform... Well I mean they didn't all come in so they gave her last year's crop top for today but she definitely wasn't wearing this! Maybe tiny only?

probably! i wasn't familiar with the team name, so didn't know whether they were tiny or mini. tiny's only is even better.

UGH dying because I know there's probably going to be a mesh bodysuit under that Justice one next year.
Justice decided to make their j5 restricted 5 apparently! So looks like they can wear that crop going forward if they stay r5! Looks like we have competition now to!! Yay! Large coed restricted!

Last edited:
Back