All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like the ACC uni for tinys and mini's but I don't think it would look good on anyone older. I know my 11 year old couldn't pull it off.

eupjf9.png

Advance Cheer Crew from Arkansas City, KS
Uniform made by Rebel Athletic
Who shimmied this? SMH I'm a nice person, but I'm getting tired of the risque uniforms. I've had enough. Is it that hard to properly cover a midriff?

The name on the program uniform is almost unnoticeable like it doesn't stand out at all!:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only seen these "pep dress" type uniforms on minis and tinys around here....

When I was in high school our rival schools cheerleaders got a cheer dress. I want to say they looked stupid.....but honestly that's just the rivalry speaking. I was actually jealous because they had a little stomach tiny cut out and I thought it was cool.....but honestly the uniform was most tennis dress-ish compared to that ACC uniform

All Star Revolution
Freedom-small coed 5
Justice-Junior 5
Program uni
They all look so nice together!
2v00u2g.jpg

I really am liking the program uni. I say this then it's gonna have some random back cut out that's gonna ruin it. But it's clean and athletic looking, full top well done in my opinion. I actually like the red waist band on the skirt, it breaks up all that white.

Back