All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm loving Cheetahs. It's very different from the old ones, but I like that! Is it a little TG? Yes but there are like 10000 WCSS lookalike uniforms, there are only so many ways to make a uniform. Trends become popular and you see them more frequently. Good job CA!

Here's our new uniforms! :) Sorry so big. I'm technology challenged.

1531737_10153382545575288_4867826003039006126_o_zps69962a5d.jpg
Favorite uniforms I've seen all day @NEliteSteven

I thought I was still asleep from my nap when I saw all the other 3. Cheetahs is just so far in the other direction from the sublimated white and blue cheetah we all love so much.
FierceKatz seemed to be really meshy and not very CA and I wish there was more blue in it. Also if I had mesh on my capris it would rip when I flexed my beast calf muscles (Read: that is a joke. I actually love the calf mesh lol, but I wonder how well it holds up)
And Twisters... I may or may not have pinched myself. I hate it but as long as it doesn't affect them performing this year, I guess I'll survive.

Did maryland twisters go to a different uniform company. they had such gorgeous lower level uniforms last year, so i have to imagine they went to a different supplier this year.

Back