All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A while back someone suggested that there be a template of sorts where you're allowed to design your uniform within those parameters. With every uniform being designed this year I'm liking the idea more and more. No ultra low neckline, no booty shorts, no awkward cutout, no monokini... Personally I would love for cheer to go more A&T with uniforms but that's just me.

I absolutely love ECE as a program but I (in no exaggeration) screamed out loud seeing these uniforms. It looks like something you'd be awaiting to arrive before your first ice skating performance. I applaud their "innovation" but *simon cowell voice* it's a no from me.

Last edited:
A while back someone suggested that there be a template of sorts where you're allowed to design your uniform within those parameters. With every uniform being designed this year I'm liking the idea more and more. No ultra low neckline, no booty shorts, no awkward cutout, no monokini... Personally I would love for cheer to go more A&T with uniforms but that's just me.
A&T uniforms remind me of what volleyball players wear. I like it though but just reminds me of volleyball.

I feel like ECE's shorts don't go with or match the top. It looks like they put on shorts for warmups. It's a pretty uni though.

back of ece

1625478_10152869613391789_4592488125317495686_n.jpg
This uni is much too much..that top and those shorts don't even look like they go to the same uniform..

Much mesh. Very skin swirls.

It have been said already but that ECE uni looks like something an ice skater would wear. if im not incorrect one of the swedisg skates had something similar once.. i honestly really dont like it..

Not just you, trust me

Regarding ECE's uniform: 1) If you change the nude mesh on the top to either non-nude, or to non-mesh I think it would help (IMO). 2) change the stomach section. Either have a crazy half cut-out or have mesh...not both. I feel that if you fixed one of those two areas it would be a big improvement (or at least look less "ice skater-ish"). Fix both and the uniform would be amazing to me. I actually don't mind the stomach area the way it is when I picture the top nude mesh area as colored in or filled with regular fabric.

Also: I understand working around the whole midriff rule; but seriously when is the mesh craziness going to end. Rays haven't done mesh or crazy cut-outs yet and their uniforms are close to perfection to me. (I'm sure that other gyms/teams have done well without mesh/cut-outs, but Rays is the first one that popped into my head.)

Back