All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Regarding ECE's uniform: 1) If you change the nude mesh on the top to either non-nude, or to non-mesh I think it would help (IMO). 2) change the stomach section. Either have a crazy half cut-out or have mesh...not both. I feel that if you fixed one of those two areas it would be a big improvement (or at least look less "ice skater-ish"). Fix both and the uniform would be amazing to me. I actually don't mind the stomach area the way it is when I picture the top nude mesh area as colored in or filled with regular fabric.

Also: I understand working around the whole midriff rule; but seriously when is the mesh craziness going to end. Rays haven't done mesh or crazy cut-outs yet and their uniforms are close to perfection to me. (I'm sure that other gyms/teams have done well without mesh/cut-outs, but Rays is the first one that popped into my head.)

I think it's the turtle-neckish line with the bling that kills me MOST.

what did someone say, if you can't beat 'em, dress like 'em?
Well they have beaten both before..like I said, trends become popular and you see them more often. You could easily say that TG was copying Cali's style of uniform too. I don't think it was intentional or to dress like a team that beat them, just a look that the designer liked and modified for Cheetahs.

Is this real life?

MD Twisters
10qm6i9.jpg
tumblr_m574y11hoE1r317bvo1_500.gif

their leotard unis were my favorite uniforms to come out in years & now this???

Regarding ECE's uniform: 1) If you change the nude mesh on the top to either non-nude, or to non-mesh I think it would help (IMO). 2) change the stomach section. Either have a crazy half cut-out or have mesh...not both. I feel that if you fixed one of those two areas it would be a big improvement (or at least look less "ice skater-ish"). Fix both and the uniform would be amazing to me. I actually don't mind the stomach area the way it is when I picture the top nude mesh area as colored in or filled with regular fabric.

Also: I understand working around the whole midriff rule; but seriously when is the mesh craziness going to end. Rays haven't done mesh or crazy cut-outs yet and their uniforms are close to perfection to me. (I'm sure that other gyms/teams have done well without mesh/cut-outs, but Rays is the first one that popped into my head.)
Stupid though really because it's a Worlds team uni, so no need to get around a midriff rule.

I hate how small "twisters" is on the Twisters uniform
From what I've been told, there have been changes to the uniform. I don't know if the pic can be considered a prototype, but it's not the final product. I believe one of those changes is twisters will be bigger.

From what I've been told, there have been changes to the uniform. I don't know if the pic can be considered a prototype, but it's not the final product. I believe one of those changes is twisters will be bigger.
Hope they change the neckline too. It's ...interesting lol

Back