All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know the leos that are covered with shorts do, but that would look terrible with a one piece skort like this. You would see snaps every time a flyer pulled a body position, during jumps, ect. Not to mention the snaps would have to go all the way down the leg of the shorts. Talk about uncomfortable! Plus, what happens if it comes unsnapped on the floor?
Looking at it, I don't think it's one piece. I think it's a leo with a skort over it. Totally agree about how weird that would look though!

Looking at it, I don't think it's one piece. I think it's a leo with a skort over it. Totally agree about how weird that would look though!
Zoom the picture to full screen, and look at the front. I just don't see a separation. It looks like a one piece dress to me.

Zoom the picture to full screen, and look at the front. I just don't see a separation. It looks like a one piece dress to me.

You can see the separation on the back. It's 2 pieces - the waistline on the shorts shows up pretty clearly.

Eta - otherwise I don't know how they'd get it on in the first place - that is clearly an over the head design, because of the neckline.

Cheer Force out of Bowling Green, KY

eX9k6iQ.jpg

The red is new, their colors used to be just blue, black, and silver. Overall I like them.

ETA: made the pic smaller, wasn't expecting it to be that big!

eX9k6iQ.jpg

The red is new, their colors used to be just blue, black, and silver. Overall I like them.

I wish the lettering stood out more. I'm not a fan of all rhinestone letters. Also can't tell if they're wearing a silver sports bra or if that's part of the top. Overall I'm ehhhh about these

6okah0.jpg

California Pride. I actually really like these and as much as people don't like strappy backs, I feel like you could easily find a sports bra to fit
Wow I really like these, I cant wait to see them on an acual human lol -- and Im sure you could find a racerback bra in either black or skin colored :D

eX9k6iQ.jpg

The silver halter straps are kind of useless. They look like they'd just bunch up and be annoying. IMO It would look cleaner without them. Overall it looks nice though!

Back