All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think my problem would lie with the New England states. They're all kinda smushed in there.
For some reason, I was taught that Vermont is shaped like a V, and New Hampshire is next to it, like it's opposite. I always thought Delaware was underneath Massachusetts. I was wrong. But I always know Rhode Island is the smallest state, and the others are mostly pretty obvious. NY, NJ, ME, PA, etc

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Pop quiz. Name that state ;)
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1405605335.875815.jpg

For some reason, I was taught that Vermont is shaped like a V, and New Hampshire is next to it, like it's opposite. I always thought Delaware was underneath Massachusetts. I was wrong. But I always know Rhode Island is the smallest state, and the others are mostly pretty obvious. NY, NJ, ME, PA, etc

I was taught in second grade that shape of NY looks like a seal (the animal). But apparently no one else saw it but me and was made fun of in college for it :p but whatever, at least I can see it.

I couldn't decide if that was surprising to me because I lived there for 22 years or if it's really that ambiguous of a state.

One of my more useless skills is my ability to name all 50 states by shape alone..... Additionally, when I was just out of college and I was really poor (and also had a poor boyfriend that'd just finished law school)....so we'd spend our evenings poor and unemployed.... we found time to discover that I can draw the map of all of the United States free hand....granted the states aren't shaped perfectly since I can't draw....but I could still do it.

I wonder if I can still do it....

I was taught in second grade that shape of NY looks like a seal (the animal). But apparently no one else saw it but me and was made fun of in college for it :p but whatever, at least I can see it.

I've never seen that, but that one has just stuck with me without anything helpful. I think my worst one is not knowing which side Alabama and Mississippi are on of each other

Wait. People are really out here unable to recognize the shape of South Carolina?

My feelings are so hurt

We're shaped like a slice of pie y'all. A triangle

I could see if it we were like Colorado or Wyoming.

-_______-

I wear a necklace with a Maine charm (similar to this one) and multiple people have thought I was from South Carolina as a result. Not quite?

Back