All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

An average uniform with cutouts can look beautiful and functional depending on what is revealed in the pages before. Who knew the new uniforms thread could be a lesson in the foibles of comparative scoring?

I've got deep thoughts, y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't cheer at synergy allstars but i know people and the owner at some level yes it's hurts little because of it and some people were making of the shorts being to small to jump with and how their embarrassed for them

Then maybe you could ask the owners to come on here, as adults in charge of a CHILD'S uniform, and tell us what about that they thought was appropriate for the CHILD to wear.

I've said before and I'll say again, I do not blame the kids. I blame the adults for such uniforms, no matter the gym.

I still feel like the Synergy uniform looks more like this (with less fabric) rather than any other Top Gun uniform:
927370_792938404075655_1957704487_n.jpg
This is the one I was talking about

i don't cheer at synergy allstars but i know people and the owner at some level yes it's hurts little because of it and some people were making of the shorts being to small to jump with and how their embarrassed for them

Real talk: what did punctuation marks do to you to make you hate them so much?

Seriously though, I *am* embarrassed for the athletes who have to wear that uniform. It's poorly designed and hinders an athlete's ability to perform. That is the opposite of what a uniform should do. A uniform can be "modern and out there" (e.g. Stingrays, Element, etc.) as well as functional. These are not.

Oh my. I miss one day..
But seriously- I have yet to see a post making fun of any of the athletes. A lot of post are looking for the kids best interest. It is hard to find a uni for all shapes and sizes, and to be functional. It's clear that uniform would not look appropriate on anyone. Has nothing to do w the athletes. I am sorry if the owners are hurt by the criticism but it will eventually help them in future uniform decision making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not know the owners of Synergy and wouldn't be able to pick them out in a crowd, however, I think if they had to put that uniform on for even five minutes, let alone pull a few positions and execute a few jumps, they might think twice about them. Maybe our salty little pot stirrer could pass that on...

I think logo sizing on uniforms is my bigest pet peeve. Like if you have a bigger athlete and the chest logo is way too small, i go insane. OCD central.
That happened to me, and it was the worst. It made my upper body/chest look SO awkwardly huge. I look back at pictures and cringe. So awful.

There is runway fashion and there is RTW (ready to wear).

At a recent fashion week, a designer of men's fashion did a full-on junk cutout line. And there was junk. Everywhere. Does that mean you'd see that on a RTW line or in real life? No. Because no.

Some designs are a little too 'runway' and not RTW. Sometimes you don't get a cookie just 'cause you were "creative."

There is runway fashion and there is RTW (ready to wear).

At a recent fashion week, a designer of men's fashion did a full-on junk cutout line. And there was junk. Everywhere. Does that mean you'd see that on a RTW line or in real life? No. Because no.

Some designs are a little too 'runway' and not RTW. Sometimes you don't get a cookie just 'cause you were "creative."
@AScheer congrats on your runway line!!

Back