All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just one of Rebels prototype/ designs they can make. Don't think it's new but saw it on Twitter. :/ no to everything.
u6C9web.jpg
This is for one of the Texas hockey teams cheerleaders. I don't remember which one.

i love gold and white uniforms but i wish the gray was black
I think the grey is so soft and pretty with that champaign pale gold...I really like those colors together!
Those cut outs do seem to gap a little awkwardly on the second picture...probably hard to get a perfect fit for everyone.

I can assume this is for a professional cheer/dance team and I think it's all okay for its purpose.
I know Rebel has done warmups and I think uniforms (?) for DCC before.
Rebel only designs DCC's practice wear and warm ups, those uniforms are sacred haha and custom maid by a seamstress employed by DCC.

Cheerforce looks like a complete uniform. I remember when Cosmic Rays came out, I liked the design but it felt unfinished.
Cosmic Rays have the kind of uniform you have to see in person. I was blown away when I saw them at kickoff, they sparkle like crazy.

i am on phone and have no idea how to post a picture bit F5 got new uniforms and the are fabulous. But hate the neck thingy

Back