All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Diamond allstars showtime
qxmX9GA.jpg
At least its bra friendly

As unbiased as I can get, I actually enjoy CNY's capris. I prefer them over their skirts. I feel like they work well since neither the top nor bottom of the uniform is too overly complicated or intricate. They go nicely together. They are probably one of the better done Capri uniforms that I could get behind which is saying a lot since I can't seem to get behind the capris thing. Especially white capris, I would never be rocking those ever.

Hot 5's looks like it says "Hots" to me, which in turn reminds me of this restaurant in college called Oneonta Hots where you could get a garbage plate at 2am after a night at the bars. So that's weird.

I already know I'm not going to like panthers. I'm really not that excited to see anymore uniforms. It's not exciting anymore when teams get new uniforms every year.

As unbiased as I can get, I actually enjoy CNY's capris. I prefer them over their skirts. I feel like they work well since neither the top nor bottom of the uniform is too overly complicated or intricate. They go nicely together. They are probably one of the better done Capri uniforms that I could get behind which is saying a lot since I can't seem to get behind the capris thing. Especially white capris, I would never be rocking those ever.

Hot 5's looks like it says "Hots" to me, which in turn reminds me of this restaurant in college called Oneonta Hots where you could get a garbage plate at 2am after a night at the bars. So that's weird.

I already know I'm not going to like panthers. I'm really not that excited to see anymore uniforms. It's not exciting anymore when teams get new uniforms every year.
Okay wait 1. you use to cheer there so that's why you're trying to be unbiased? 2. What the heck is a garbage plate? Doesn't sound good lol

Okay wait 1. you use to cheer there so that's why you're trying to be unbiased? 2. What the heck is a garbage plate? Doesn't sound good lol

1. Yes, I used to cheer there. It was the gym I aged out of. But I try to be unbiased when it comes to uniforms. A bad uniform is a bad uniform and a good uniform is a good uniform. I haven't been in love with some of their previous ones (or really any uni from any gym) but I'm diggin' the capris.

2. I always forget garbage plates are a regional thing. Think of it as a salad with non traditional salad food. It's like potatoes of some form (home fries, French fries, tator tots) and then baked beans or macaroni salad, coleslaw, cheeseburger, hot dog/coney, sausage, then some sauce and sometimes onions and peppers all piled on top of each other and eaten at once. Sometimes it's whatever food the restaurant has left over. Hence the name "Garbage". Scientifically proven to prevent hangovers :p

2. I always forget garbage plates are a regional thing. Think of it as a salad with non traditional salad food. It's like potatoes of some form (home fries, French fries, tator tots) and then baked beans or macaroni salad, coleslaw, cheeseburger, hot dog/coney, sausage, then some sauce and sometimes onions and peppers all piled on top of each other and eaten at once. Sometimes it's whatever food the restaurant has left over. Hence the name "Garbage". Scientifically proven to prevent hangovers [emoji14]

As a Rochester native, I'm so disappointed by this description. And doubly upset that you gave credit to some other restaurant other than Nick Tahou's! [emoji35] (ETA although I guess Hot 5's uniform wouldn't remind you of nick Tahou's lol)

It's not a Garbage Plate if it's not from Nick's. It's just a plate.

But yes, there is not a hangover that it cannot cure! And it's the greatest invention of all time. And now I want one.

Back