All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

777df1a230037939ce689e90ffde8f3f.jpg

New Lime! [emoji7]

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

New Lime! [emoji7]

it's simple, i like it! though i do wish the straps were a different color; gold straps on their own without any trim or accent color blend into the skin. also, those shorts could use an inch or five.

I couldn't place what it is about Lime that throws me off, but I think it's the gold straps. They just fade against the skin, instead of popping. I want them to be purple (even though it wouldn't match at all).

New Lime! [emoji7]

I think I'd like them more if the mesh was the regular purple fabric. Idk why but the top and bottom don't totally look like the go together. Also wish GBE was filled in with purple & outlined in gold. I've come to love the new ones they got earlier this year so these don't live up to those ones for me.

Also wonder if parents were mad that they had to get a new uni for worlds when they got the other new ones this year. Those one had so many beautiful rhinestones they looked really expensive. I hope they continue to uses them!

I couldn't place what it is about Lime that throws me off, but I think it's the gold straps. They just fade against the skin, instead of popping. I want them to be purple (even though it wouldn't match at all).
It would match with the shorts though for a more cohesive uniform.

tumblr_ngp3b4lAYT1rlh8ako1_1280.jpg

So I'm not sure if these are new but I saw them in person and the color is TO DIE FOR I can't find any picture that does them justice... I usually am not a fan of the dog collar but the simplicity of the rest of the uni and the *electric* vibe they give off IRL gives them my vote as one of my favorite uniforms of the season

tumblr_ngp3b4lAYT1rlh8ako1_1280.jpg

So I'm not sure if these are new but I saw them in person and the color is TO DIE FOR I can't find any picture that does them justice... I usually am not a fan of the dog collar but the simplicity of the rest of the uni and the *electric* vibe they give off IRL gives them my vote as one of my favorite uniforms of the season
That color is stunning but WHAT IS THAT NECKLINE.

Back