All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

b73de78c0f316d701d7ab5000a4ee911.jpg

What is that uni? The stripes [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The striped gold uni... if you can call it that... those are not skirts. Wayyy to short.

The striped gold uni... if you can call it that... those are not skirts. Wayyy to short.
Praying this is not an all star team. Please God.

I'm really tired of the uniforms designed to be sexy. There is nothing sexy about a 13 year old girl but yet here we are putting them in mesh Lycra with cut outs...stuff that would have been found in the Fredericks of Hollywood magazine when I was 13.

The striped uniform cannot be all star. It just can't. Not even an open team should look like that in uniforms. I'm not trying to body shame or make anyone feel less than, I'm truly not about that business. But I AM about making sure the kids I coach in this sport know that they are strong, capable, important young women that can think on their feet and make smart decisions. In addition to learning these things and knowing these things about themselves, they get to dress up in a cute uniform and put on make up and be pretty. Because girls are allowed to be and feel pretty along with being all those other wonderful things....but we have got to stop contributing to the over sexualization and objectification of the athletes in our sport.

(Please someone tell me that's not an all star team. Please).

I think it is an all star team, Elte Coed, but it's a European team.

I had a feeling they were European. And this is what American cheer looks like to them :(

Praying this is not an all star team. Please God.

But I AM about making sure the kids I coach in this sport know that they are strong, capable, important young women that can think on their feet and make smart decisions. In addition to learning these things and knowing these things about themselves, they get to dress up in a cute uniform and put on make up and be pretty. Because girls are allowed to be and feel pretty along with being all those other wonderful things....but we have got to stop contributing to the over sexualization and objectification of the athletes in our sport.

THIS! Thank you!

(And being from europe I hope it´s not a european team, I hope it´s not even related to cheerleading at all).

I had a feeling they were European. And this is what American cheer looks like to them :(

Most european uniforms are quite modest but I have noticed this season more and more are going for mesh and cut outs because they want to be like the cheerleaders in the usa

Most european uniforms are quite modest but I have noticed this season more and more are going for mesh and cut outs because they want to be like the cheerleaders in the usa
These are not the trends we should be setting. It makes me feel like the activity I'm recruiting kids to join and guiding them toward is akin to stripper school 101. Cringe!!!

I'm sorry to be the Debbie downer today.

In other news I can't wait til you all see what @BuegeSmalls created and is now a prototype in production for Cheer Energy. Our new uniforms are going to be amazing!

These are not the trends we should be setting. It makes me feel like the activity I'm recruiting kids to join and guiding them toward is akin to stripper school 101. Cringe!!!

In other news I can't wait til you all see what @BuegeSmalls created and is now a prototype in production for Cheer Energy. Our new uniforms are going to be amazing!

Ahh can't wait to see the prototype!!

I don't like the mesh and stuff but my gym has got uniforms with a purple mesh tummy and I am not looking forward to wearing it. However the really big names gyms in the uk such as Unity, acesion eagles, and rising stars have really clean uniforms and hopefully more people will follow them

Back