All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Praying you're talking about our teaching outfits, not our uniform. The uniform is torture. But our staffing director told us at staff meeting she was pushing for the sublimation or whatever the newest fabric is for next years uniforms!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
For UCA we have a sublimated tank, sports bra and skirt with spandex attached and it's all sooo comfy!

i always wondered, does staff have to buy those uniforms and do you get to keep them at the end of camps?
We buy them so I'm assuming we get to keep them at the end of aummer--I haven't heard anything saying otherwise.

CP will be 13 next season. I will not be thrilled if I have to buy two tops, one crop if she does a senior team and one full if she does a junior team. She has never crossed before, but if she ever does, I am guessing it will be when she is 13 and 14.

She will also be cheering middle school, too, for first time this season in addition to AS. Excited to see that new material from Varsity uniform in person.

Last edited:
We buy them so I'm assuming we get to keep them at the end of aummer--I haven't heard anything saying otherwise.

Yup! You get the keep them. We (assuming all brands under the Varsity umbrella are like NCA) rotate uniforms out every couple years. I've been on staff for three years and I've had a total of 6 teaching outfits, we got one new one this year! Next year we're due for our new uniform, hopefully the new one won't be polyester.

For UCA we have a sublimated tank, sports bra and skirt with spandex attached and it's all sooo comfy!

Double post, oops.

We have three teaching outfits, and then our actual uniform.

We have a sublimated tank we wear with track shorts, and two spandex tank tops with spandexy skirts with spandex underneath. Our actual uniforms are polyester.

Our senior uniform. It has a triangle cutout in the back. Sorry it's so big.

03d393cf-9622-4575-9031-07e70b03323a.png

Double post, oops.

We have three teaching outfits, and then our actual uniform.

We have a sublimated tank we wear with track shorts, and two spandex tank tops with spandexy skirts with spandex underneath. Our actual uniforms are polyester.

Same! I've actually seen the NCA stuff for this year since one of my roommates is on NCA Staff lol.

For UCA we have track shorts and a jersey tank top with a sublimated sports bra for underneath, a sublimated skirt & tank outfit, the traditional staff blue polo tank and shorts and the our actual uniforms are the Powerfit fabric I believe. Yay no Polyester!

Same! I've actually seen the NCA stuff for this year since one of my roommates is on NCA Staff lol.

For UCA we have track shorts and a jersey tank top with a sublimated sports bra for underneath, a sublimated skirt & tank outfit, the traditional staff blue polo tank and shorts and the our actual uniforms are the Powerfit fabric I believe. Yay no Polyester!

We have those jersey tops too :cool: except we have matching spandex

Back