All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If by long you mean that they actually cover their butts lol then, yes, they are "long" I really hate when skirts look like the girls grew out of them a few years ago so they just wear them higher on their wastes and their butts are uncovered. Maybe it looks long to you cause we aren't used to seeing skirts that actually fit properly.
Oh my gosh you are totally right! I looked at some other uniforms to compare and the other ones do seem like they would ride up. I keep looking at these and I do say The skirt is growing on me. I was wrong when I said they were too short, I totally judged them like right after I first glanced at them, sorry everyone. 

Fame Allstars new full top.
Hate that stomach mesh. The sleeves are gorgeous and I love that neckline! Beautiful skirt too.
w2oj1w.jpg
This must be pretty expensive due to all the rhinestones and mesh but I love the design

Fame Allstars new full top.
Hate that stomach mesh. The sleeves are gorgeous and I love that neckline! Beautiful skirt too.
w2oj1w.jpg
[/QUOTE
uniforms with mesh always make me wonder how the mesh will hold up especially with rhinestones, what happens if theres a snag or hole? and since this looks like a 1 piece, does this means a whole new uniform or can it be repaired?

Last edited:
I love love love the stomach mesh, reminds me of cheer force unis.

I wish the uniform only had "fame" written across the chest, and I kind of dislike the team name across the back.

I agree not a fan of that particular FAME logo for the uniform. Im sure there will be adjustments.

If this were a half top, I would be in love.

Everyone needs to stop saying if things were half and crops.. unfortunately like it or not, gyms have to move to the new full tops for their junior and under teams, that is a fact, if not they will be forced to next year for USASF.

With that being said.. I would LOVE it w/o the mesh, it would be so flattering :)

Back