All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2dhts8y.jpg

Hopefully that works...

Fierce Cheer Elite from Northern California. Hopefully they post a better photo soon.

Maybe it's just the angle but the square neckline isn't even and it's driving me crazy!

feba6cc8b330873f1c28544c571b039b.jpg

Almaden Athletics from California.

There is definitely an excessive amount of rhinestones on this, but I like the actual design. The shorts are a decent length and I think it flows pretty well. A little less sparkle would have made me love it though.

feba6cc8b330873f1c28544c571b039b.jpg

Almaden Athletics from California.

There is definitely an excessive amount of rhinestones on this, but I like the actual design. The shorts are a decent length and I think it flows pretty well. A little less sparkle would have made me love it though.
Rhinestone explosion. It must be by Rebel. They always have a lot of that in their look book and this one just fits that look.

Haha it is Rebel, I have no idea what you're talking about with their rhinestone obsession[emoji6]
There were a few uniform in their look book that were covered in rhinestones and now when I see it on a uniform I just assume it was done by Rebel lol

There were a few uniform in their look book that were covered in rhinestones and now when I see it on a uniform I just assume it was done by Rebel lol
Oh I was completely kidding! On my phone there was a wink face but maybe it didn't show up, sorry! I agree about rebel. A little to over the top sometimes.

Oh I was completely kidding! On my phone there was a wink face but maybe it didn't show up, sorry! I agree about rebel. A little to over the top sometimes.
Oh hahaha my bad! Lol the wink face didn't show up on my phone!

i like the general idea of that ASA uniform. without the polka dot rhinestone shorts, i'd really like it.

i know rebel is a great company and i commend them for being able to offer a cheaper product to their customers who want a high volume of stones and not everyone needs swarovski... but the stones they use look sooo cheap. like put an identical Varsity or GK uniform and a Rebel uniform side by side and i can tell which on is rebel because of the rhinestones. they look awful. there has to be a happy medium?

Latest posts

Back