All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2jb0chf.jpg

Pretty sure this hasn't been posted here but I have a bad memory.
Top Gun Naples!

it's like a weird hybrid of TGLC/YOSO/O4/LJ that I want to hate, but for some unknown reason I really love?

it's like a weird hybrid of TGLC/YOSO/O4/LJ that I want to hate, but for some unknown reason I really love?
It's the same design as the YOSO uniform (and all Miami 1-5r teams) except black instead of white. I think I like it in black better which is weird since I'm a sucker for white uniforms.

It's the same design as the YOSO uniform (and all Miami 1-5r teams) except black instead of white. I think I like it in black better which is weird since I'm a sucker for white uniforms.

did the whole gym just get them or did I miss that detail for an entire season? where the heck have I been?! lol

agreed on the white vs. black, though. I love white uniforms, but this one seems to work better in black. blending the yellow with white on the back straps (instead of the yellow/black) looks less "smeared highlighter" which I think is why I like it so much more.

did the whole gym just get them or did I miss that detail for an entire season? where the heck have I been?! lol

agreed on the white vs. black, though. I love white uniforms, but this one seems to work better in black. blending the yellow with white on the back straps (instead of the yellow/black) looks less "smeared highlighter" which I think is why I like it so much more.
All of Miami had them last season haha

Reference all the rhinestones... as a mom of a flyer I hate the rhinestones now. They leave scratches on my DD back. Even now you can see the scratches from last season on her back as white lines. The bases complain as well when they catch the girls their arms get scratched up. Our flyers leave their practice shirts in warm ups as long as possible to help prevent scratching until they have to take them off to go on the floor. I know I have mentioned this before but thought I would mention it again. I hope our next uniform does not have rhinestones.

The flyer underarm scratch struggle is so real!

Back