All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think these are new and haven't been posted
avhjzd.jpg

Can someone please explain, like i was confused too!
Idk how they were allowed. But just like @kristenthegreat questioned using the props in LC's routine these things seem to be allowed left and right. Meanwhile, kids are getting deductions for hair ties on the wrists....hokay....
I'm not knocking them at all. I LOVE their innovation and choreography. I just don't understand how these things are allowed as "not jewelry: props". I'm sure there's a distinction I just don't know what it is. This is why they're in charge of those decisions for their teams and not me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No F5...just no. Day 1 I said it looked like 5 good uniform ideas put together into a dicombulated mess. Day 2 with the one arm as a short sleeve just confuses me more.

Please, I'm begging you, go back to your black crops and revive the beautiful full top. PLEASE.

but they got rid of the fifth idea in the discombobulated mess and removed the whole sleeve just for you :p

forget whether or not I like it, it just makes them look horribly sloppy on the floor, even if they aren't.

It's super late so I can't think of who to tag in this, but I know there is someone on the boards who is involved with USASF rules/legalities. Could someone tag that person so maybe they could explain the rules when it comes to props (signs, sunglasses) and jewelry (chokers, "bracelets")? I just want some clarification from a guru!

Looks like OO5's "sunglasses" are made of fabric. Like a headband with, I'm guessing, mesh fabric so they can see through them. I could be totally wrong but that what it's look like on the video.

Idk how they were allowed. But just like @kristenthegreat questioned using the props in LC's routine these things seem to be allowed left and right. Meanwhile, kids are getting deductions for hair ties on the wrists....hokay....
I'm not knocking them at all. I LOVE their innovation and choreography. I just don't understand how these things are allowed as "not jewelry: props". I'm sure there's a distinction I just don't know what it is. This is why they're in charge of those decisions for their teams and not me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's all I want. Consistency. And sunglasses aren't even on the prop list. :p

Here's my thing: how many potentially creative routines miss stuff in the dance because they don't think what they want is allowed as a prop? No jewelry (cause it's dangerous), but sunglasses are fine, chokers which could actually hurt you are TOTALLY cool. You expect me to believe a team hasn't thought about sunglasses, but then took one look at the rules and thought 'They'll never let us get away with that!'

Hair ties on the wrist (which basically amounts to what F5 wore without their sleeve)? HOW DARE YOU YOU COULD DIE.

ETA: I haven't seen the routine so I don't know what the sunglasses look like. So if they ARE fabric, that's a neat way to get around that- vs actually having sunglasses.

Latest posts

Back