All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Idk how they were allowed. But just like @kristenthegreat questioned using the props in LC's routine these things seem to be allowed left and right. Meanwhile, kids are getting deductions for hair ties on the wrists....hokay....
I'm not knocking them at all. I LOVE their innovation and choreography. I just don't understand how these things are allowed as "not jewelry: props". I'm sure there's a distinction I just don't know what it is. This is why they're in charge of those decisions for their teams and not me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How can you get a deduction for forgetting to take a hair tie off your wrist but the entire F5 team doesn't get deductions for incorporating a bracelet into their uniforms?

I mean, I guess the "bracelet" is a lot tighter than a hair tie but still.

How can you get a deduction for forgetting to take a hair tie off your wrist but the entire F5 team doesn't get deductions for incorporating a bracelet into their uniforms?

I mean, I guess the "bracelet" is a lot tighter than a hair tie but still.

i got a deduction in rec cheer for having a hair tie that caused us to lose..

I realized it when we got off the mat and i was 9 at the time and the coach asked "who had a hair tie on?" and I never said it was me haha:rolleyes:

Rebe lookbook sneak peek
mtcd7ew.jpg

Oops, i totally thought you were complimenting the uniform! Haha :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lol I was confused about the car, but what I said about the car picture is actually what I think about the uniform when I finally saw it. The uni is pretty no cutouts, bra friendly, and no mesh.

I've decided that I like the stingrays program uniform. it performs well. (I know it isn't "new" this weekend, but I didn't like it when it debuted) So I've had a change of heart. HOWEVER, it looks... juvenile? and I would like to see a different uniform on the senior teams. Junior and below, it's perfect. it's not mature enough for the older kids, IMO.

I've also decided I really like the CA Charlotte uniforms. They look great on stage even if I don't love everything about them up close.

F5 was finally growing on me and then they cut the sleeve off. I just can't get behind that.
I said the same thing about the non-Worlds uniforms and people disagreed. No hate towards Stingrays,but I will forever mourn the death of their old uniforms. Clean, unisex, looked great on all ages, and great on all body types.

That's all I want. Consistency. And sunglasses aren't even on the prop list. :p

Here's my thing: how many potentially creative routines miss stuff in the dance because they don't think what they want is allowed as a prop? No jewelry (cause it's dangerous), but sunglasses are fine, chokers which could actually hurt you are TOTALLY cool. You expect me to believe a team hasn't thought about sunglasses, but then took one look at the rules and thought 'They'll never let us get away with that!'

Hair ties on the wrist (which basically amounts to what F5 wore without their sleeve)? HOW DARE YOU YOU COULD DIE.

ETA: I haven't seen the routine so I don't know what the sunglasses look like. So if they ARE fabric, that's a neat way to get around that- vs actually having sunglasses.

My daughter said they definitely aren't real sunglasses.... :)

So I think of them for being super creative for thinking outside the box!

That's all I want. Consistency. And sunglasses aren't even on the prop list. :p

Here's my thing: how many potentially creative routines miss stuff in the dance because they don't think what they want is allowed as a prop? No jewelry (cause it's dangerous), but sunglasses are fine, chokers which could actually hurt you are TOTALLY cool. You expect me to believe a team hasn't thought about sunglasses, but then took one look at the rules and thought 'They'll never let us get away with that!'

Hair ties on the wrist (which basically amounts to what F5 wore without their sleeve)? HOW DARE YOU YOU COULD DIE.

ETA: I haven't seen the routine so I don't know what the sunglasses look like. So if they ARE fabric, that's a neat way to get around that- vs actually having sunglasses.

This all just reminds me of about 9-10 years ago when Cheer Tyme's small senior did their entire stunt sequence with blind folds on the flyers. Does anyone else remember this? It might've only been at one competition, because I remember seeing them often but only remember them doing it at one competition. It was in Baltimore, might've been All Star Challenge?

This all just reminds me of about 9-10 years ago when Cheer Tyme's small senior did their entire stunt sequence with blind folds on the flyers. Does anyone else remember this? It might've only been at one competition, because I remember seeing them often but only remember them doing it at one competition. It was in Baltimore, might've been All Star Challenge?

Blindfolds?! :eek:

Latest posts

Back