All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

California LB
B_CmThzU8AE8y5p.jpg
This is one of the worst chokers I've seen.
Also, excuse me LB, I think you forgot your pants??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you ever watched a team compete and you see something is off and you can't figure out what and then you see a girl who is filling in but she's in a different team's uniform (like same gym, but different team)? Thats how I feel about Senior Elites new uniforms. Throws everything off for me. Nope. Can't like it.
And for cheetahs... I could not even imagine competing in LONG LEGGINGS. I got hot competing in a skirt and a long sleeve top. Not to mention they are probably not as flattering on bigger girls, especially in white and the way the design is.

I just saw a picture of cosmic rays tops and realized how amazing that top would look with black capris with like a gold accent down the leg.

Reactions: ian
no words for lady bullets. would have been gorgeous if the shorts had been a little longer. nobody needs that little of an inseam.
also, the fit of the girl on the right's uni looks off. I would assume there's probably more like so.

Back