All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^^Oh dear. That neckline situation looks like chainmail, especially on the little one. Like King Arthur & the Knights of the Round Table.

Only thing I immediately thought of was Poison Ivy looking at Legacy Xtreme's uniform... Something no one wants and it looks itchy too...js

Sorry they are so big, but Legacy Xtreme (Ohio) Senior and Mini, Youth & Junior uniforms.
LXSenior_zpsgzubemud.jpg
LXMiniYouthJunior_zps8g1rw7pr.jpg
Everything below the shoulders is actually really pretty. I like the sleeve detail in the first picture, but the second looks as if the top is 2 sizes too big. She looks happy though! Always a good thing.

Legacy could have saved their people a ton of money by standing at the finish line of a marathon and collecting the extra blankets they give runners when they're done.

Get those, a pair of scissors and some double sided tape and you'd never know the difference. Just trying to help save some money here.

Sorry they are so big, but Legacy Xtreme (Ohio) Senior and Mini, Youth & Junior uniforms.
LXSenior_zpsgzubemud.jpg
LXMiniYouthJunior_zps8g1rw7pr.jpg
the little girl, while she looks extremely happy and thats all that matters, looks like she has a leotard on and then the silver part was pulled over her head like a parka? Does it detach from the uniform? Because thats what it looks like.... i think if they toned down the metal color it would be a very pretty uniform and i really like the shade of green that they used!

3809385e9baf13dbe812281989a12c6f.jpg

CP Uni circa 2011. First thing a non cheer friend said to me- she looks like buzz light year [emoji28] (she no longer cheers with this gym- and no it wasn't due to uniforms lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was at a dance competition this past weekend and a team had a uniform just like this but it was all one white dress. I thought buzz light year right away too. I think they had purple poms.

Back