All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

44bfe4919f4b2c61a1ce6eada05a1498.jpg

This uniform literally looks like she's not wearing clothes what is going on in this world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should we be taking the "full reveal in less than 48 hours" literally? lol dang nude mesh or lining or whatever it is can never be a good idea!

1. When is a parent going to go to the media and complain about their child having to quit because their gym wanted their child to go out in a simulated nude uniform. [emoji57]
2. dying to see if they have any brown girls on their team and to see what a mess this will look like

3. Waiting for someone from the gym...typically a coach to come and defend a uniform that appears is going to reveal to be pure foolishness. "The kids love them " "they look great under the lights " "you have to see them in person"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. When is a parent going to go to the media and complain about their child having to quit because their gym wanted their child to go out in a simulated nude uniform. [emoji57]
2. dying to see if they have any brown girls on their team and to see what a mess this will look like
3. Waiting for someone from the gym...typically a coach to come and defend a uniform that appears is going to reveal to be pure foolishness. "The kids love them " "they look great under the lights " "you have to see them in person"

If parents don't like their kids wearing uniforms that look like nightclub outfits, they will have to say something to the gym owners! Does anyone know if this has ever happened? Or is everyone too scared to say something? I WOULD tell the owners I don't approve if this was our gym. :eek:

That piece of nude spandex is completely inappropriate. (I'm not even going to call it a uniform) Sorry, to whoever designed it, but what were you thinking??!! This isn't an "oops, we designed an ugly uniform" issue. This is an "oops, we forgot we're designing for athletes not Apple-type stars" issue. As a serious question for gym owners, would your parents have let you walk around in public in a nude spandex thingy?

Not only are the girls going to look basically naked but for girls who's skin is paler or darker than this mesh mess are going to look like they have some really awkward tan lines on stage

My thoughts exactly! I have not really commented on many uniforms, but I cannot understand how any adult can justify putting any child (or adult for that matter) in this.

Back