All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you :) every team in that division was truly amazing. Such talent. I'm not sure what the scores was.

I was right! Sassycats are the ones wearing Panthers 2013 uniform
2f901a08496cd9f044d002c7ff94e406.jpg
These looks fabulous on the floor.

It might be my favorite one I've seen all year. I don't even mind the straps because a sports bra can still be worn with it.
Warning if you're looking at it on the model: I'm assuming that's a prototype and it's way too small on that particular model, but I can picture it properly fitting on someone and I love it.
ETA I could definitely see it as a full top too. I'd bring the blue and white all the way down do where it connected with the skirt (I'm thinking like CAs youth uniforms) and maybe or maybe not keep the black waist band.

It might be my favorite one I've seen all year. I don't even mind the straps because a sports bra can still be worn with it.
Warning if you're looking at it on the model: I'm assuming that's a prototype and it's way too small on that particular model, but I can picture it properly fitting on someone and I love it.
ETA I could definitely see it as a full top too. I'd bring the blue and white all the way down do where it connected with the skirt (I'm thinking like CAs youth uniforms) and maybe or maybe not keep the black waist band.
Definitely keep the black bands. It helps break up the blue and white. Very very nice uniform! Love this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry it's an instagram link but I actually love everything about this uniform. That same account has a pic of a girl in it but you can't see all the detail as well.
Instagram
Darn it, am I the only one who's not a fan? The colors are lovely and I don't mind the straps, but I think there's just too much going on in the top. If they took out some of the mystique and took it down a notch with the rhinestones, it would make the stunning sublimation stand out more.

Back