All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Storm Athletics
(Previously ICE Fresno but name change because issues with ICE IL)
spvtxc.jpg
As much as I dislike the program these uniforms are to die for :cloud9:

Elite Cheer Sensation Queen B's

3eq5D1m.jpg

Wonder if the gold is just added for this uniform. Overall I like. Nice mixture of sublimation and glitz

At first glance I thought "great chokers, cleavage, AND fishnets". Sorry, it's a big no for me.

I think it's like the honeycomb print, for the Queen B theme. It doesn't bother me as much because I've seen so many other teams with the same open top with choker style.

I think it's like the honeycomb print, for the Queen B theme. It doesn't bother me as much because I've seen so many other teams with the same open top with choker style.
Oh, I know it's not really fishnet :). Just what it looked like until I took a second look.

Oh, I know it's not really fishnet :). Just what it looked like until I took a second look.

And maybe it's just cause I saw them in person earlier today I think they look better live than in this picture! Even the pants ;)

Or maybe it's just still too early to be at a cheer competition lol

"Yes ma'am, got me like BAM with how flexible I am"

haha, sorry I am in love with their music
Is their music out somewhere? I don't mind watching their video over and over again bc it's great, but I'd love to be able to listen to it while driving or running!

Back