All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, he said I looked like a can of popped biscuits overflowing from the side. What a way to represent the gym he works for because I critiqued their uniform. I only hope the more sizeable kids he coach aren't talked to that way.
OMG that's unacceptable.

Yes, he said I looked like a can of popped biscuits overflowing from the side. What a way to represent the gym he works for because I critiqued their uniform. I only hope the more sizeable kids he coach aren't talked to that way.

ETA: But more importantly, we should make uniform designs that are flattering to all shapes and sizes and shouldn't make a busty girl/flat girl/rail thin girl/curvy girl/tall girl/short girl/pale girl/tan girl/etc. feel self conscious and uncomfortable. Most of these athletes are at an age where they start having body image issues and wearing a uniform where they feel inadequate doesn't help.
What the what? Size doesn't matter. Skills matter. I hope his superiors are notified of this

ETA: But more importantly, we should make uniform designs that are flattering to all shapes and sizes and shouldn't make a busty girl/flat girl/rail thin girl/curvy girl/tall girl/short girl/pale girl/tan girl/etc. feel self conscious and uncomfortable. Most of these athletes are at an age where they start having body image issues and wearing a uniform where they feel inadequate doesn't help.

Oh h*llllll no. Would you like to post a link?

You are entitled to your opinion about uniforms, not everyone feels the same way you do though. I wouldn't make a generalized comment about all mesh uniforms. CA's new uniform has mesh and is very age appropriate and I wouldn't be concerned about my under age cp wearing it.
11c94ed59eec8f603ec4ed5ab3567deb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never noticed the font on this uniform until now... It doesn't really matter from far away obviously but it's an interesting font choice

Ehhh I meant for it to be a quick laugh rather than shade. But I imagined your new avatar saying that and it made me laugh

I just like the fact that my new avatar is so much more liked than my older one?! Nobody told me before. Hmmm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I never noticed the font on this uniform until now... It doesn't really matter from far away obviously but it's an interesting font choice

Agreed. In season's past, I would have ranted on the "i" being the only lowercase letter because it just hurts my soul a little.... but now there are so many bigger issues I just let it go. I also kind of stopped posting in this thread because there are no words. and I try to make all of my criticisms productive and I can no longer do that with some of these monstrosities.

haha I did take a screenshot, maybe if it continues to leave a bad taste in my mouth I will ;)

No joke, I was just on Facebook trying to figure out whether or not the comp CP goes to soon has a company website to follow. Well I came across a site people made (like when we randomly tag something it creates it) and I click on something to see if maybe that link has a real link...nope, just a cute video of a team earlier this year...looks youth, could be mini so I think "Cool I'll watch this". I'm assuming mom recorded this video because within 15 seconds I hear, "Suck your belly in...suck your belly in girl."

I'm now going to walk away from my computer because if I don't, I may private message someone who I don't know nor ever care to meet and say some not so hot things. That coach should be smacked in the head---I'm not normally a violent person---but the idea of him/her working with young child is nauseating! I hope Force took it seriously.

Last edited:
Back