All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really? They have similar colors to us but I don't think they look alike at all.
6c7e4bc19832a533287a0ef058d78700.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are beautiful

Oh wow that would stress me out so much!
I'm sorry I couldn't be more of a help to you, I only had to find a bra for two uniforms that both have similar styles and the lady who worked with me at my local dance store was extremely helpful
We are used to it! We have one bra that has a clear back and straps and works for most things, but it isn't going to be effective as she gets older. We may get this year out of it (I hope!)

What the world needs, is more uniforms like this!! Love!
Thank you! We worked hard to make these functional, comfortable and fashionable. Fierceboard deserves a lot of the credit. Seriously, I think everyone should have to come here before they design new uniforms.

I know the uniforms aren't really similar, but their logo is too similar to CE's, and combined with the colors being the same... I have to side-eye.
Other than the high mesh neck they have super cute uniforms. I don't sweat the logos anymore. We borrowed ours from Chanel and it looks like they did the same.

Has to be the color scheme and logo because I don't see it in the design!

I agree. They have been around FOREVER with those colors. I can't remember about the logo, but I spent 38 years in the same town as them, so I definitely am familiar. The CC just seems to lend itself to the same logo for some reason.

These remind me of a college pom team(actually all of their uniforms have made me think of dance uniforms/costumes) but hey they're bra friendly and no crazy mesh or cutouts. I would take this over some other recent ones that have been posted.
445c4045f2cadabf49dd4cf6d3cd0d2b.jpg

I agree. They have been around FOREVER with those colors. I can't remember about the logo, but I spent 38 years in the same town as them, so I definitely am familiar. The CC just seems to lend itself to the same logo for some reason.
I guess I'll like these. The mesh and choker seem like minor issues compared to what I've seen so far this year. I usually REALLY like their uniforms though, so maybe I'm just nostalgic?

These remind me of a college pom team(actually all of their uniforms have made me think of dance uniforms/costumes) but hey they're bra friendly and no crazy mesh or cutouts. I would take this over some other recent ones that have been posted.
445c4045f2cadabf49dd4cf6d3cd0d2b.jpg
Again...A win just because it doesn't look like it will hurt the athlete and/or look like lingerie. Yes, that's what it's come down to this year.

Back