All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fire and Ice program uniforms by Rebel

CUDPJ4EUkAM6fvT.jpg
CUDPJ4GU8AMZ5if.jpg
If you're going to cut the top that low why not just make it a solid full top??? Mesh stomachs look awk and this is even more awk bc it's not the full stomach. Other than that I think these are really pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These remind me of a college pom team(actually all of their uniforms have made me think of dance uniforms/costumes) but hey they're bra friendly and no crazy mesh or cutouts. I would take this over some other recent ones that have been posted.
445c4045f2cadabf49dd4cf6d3cd0d2b.jpg
One of those mean cheer twitters tweeted this one saying "when Walmart makes your uniform..." It's not nice but it was funny. It's just so plain. I think at least some design is necessary. It really reminds me of early all star uniforms when we first started getting away from the polyester school style uniforms.

These remind me of a college pom team(actually all of their uniforms have made me think of dance uniforms/costumes) but hey they're bra friendly and no crazy mesh or cutouts. I would take this over some other recent ones that have been posted.
Is this a level 6 team? I could see this as a more comfortable uniform for college aged and above athletes who are still cheering. It just gives off a more mature vibe, like they're past the glitz and are there to cheer.

1. This girl is gorgeous.
2. The uniform is plain but I bet it looks fantastic on the floor.
3. I would proudly send my nonexistent kids to this gym.
4. There BETTER be some Aretha Franklin in their routine.

wasn't that the gym that had the basically naked gray uniform last year with one sleeve and a ribbon?

if so then snaps for a huge improvement.

Is this a level 6 team? I could see this as a more comfortable uniform for college aged and above athletes who are still cheering. It just gives off a more mature vibe, like they're past the glitz and are there to cheer.
I do see a movement back to clean lines and simple design coming into trend. I don't think it'll be all at once though. And I don't think bling is going away at all even if it's more understated.

Double post yay!
2015-2016 uniform thread drinking game:
Take a shot for every choker
Take a shot every time you see the SOT/great whites/SSX neckline
Take a shot for every inappropriate use of mesh
Take a shot every time Rebel brings back old concepts and calls them innovative.
Take a shot every time someone hates on capris.
Take a shot every time you see something you'd wear to the club.
Take a shot every time you fear for where the image of cheerleading is headed.

Double post yay!
2015-2016 uniform thread drinking game:
Take a shot for every choker
Take a shot every time you see the SOT/great whites/SSX neckline
Take a shot for every inappropriate use of mesh
Take a shot every time Rebel brings back old concepts and calls them innovative.
Take a shot every time someone hates on capris.
Take a shot every time you see something you'd wear to the club.
Take a shot every time you fear for where the image of cheerleading is headed.

Girl this isn't a drinking game it's a suicide attempt

Back