All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only thing I've heard of about shooting stars uniform is that it's supposed to match the theme of the music.
That doesn't make me feel good. I loved the jersey boys theme from the beginning last year (I love when Broadway musicals and cheer collide) but I'm so not a fan of lady gaga. Ugh. Lady Gaga in uniform form seems questionable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're matching Lady Gaga? Oh please don't bring meat to the mat---I mean, if you wanna settle your beef do it with your skills not your outfit!
Their theme is Lady Gaga? How is this common knowledge, I had no idea. I love that! Though it does make me a little nervous for this uniform...

Can you choose how thick you want your mesh? I feel like I've seen mesh from the same companies that is super see-through on some uniforms but just fine on others.

I'm not so sure about that. I think what you see is not a difference in the thickness but in the way the lighting is hitting it. For example: (obviously same child, same uniform)

Not see through:
nyuxhu.jpg

(Please excuse crazy face)

See through:
254zpe9.jpg

Last edited:
Are they going to keep the same theme of the music for 2-3 years or somehow make it work without a theme following this year, or is this another one of those "pay $300 for a uniform we're only going to wear for one season"..
They get free or heavily discounted uniforms because of their partnership with Varsity. Like how Panthers got three new Rebel unis last season.

I just hope they bring back "shooting" down the arm.

I'm not so sure about that. I think what you see is not a difference in the thickness but in the way the lighting is hitting it. For example: (obviously same child, same uniform)

Not see through:
nyuxhu.jpg

(Please excuse crazy face)

See through:
254zpe9.jpg

Interesting... I think in the first pic (not see through) the light is from above. You can see a shadow under her nose and under her eyes. I think CEA mesh doesn't look bad, I've seen much worse. :)

I think shooting stars have had every uniform for at least two seasons so the chances of them getting a uniform to match their theme for one season are low.

Back