All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That long-pants golden one...I was like 'Oh look, Top Gun, someone's already designed your new unis for this year!!'

It vaguely reminded me of that Day 1 GA Large Coed monstronsity that we all wish we forgot.
They did design most of their practice wear last season...I sadly wouldn't be surprised.

Is it me or is the front of the skirt mesh
yC41tzx.jpg
Didn't a team from FAME have a skirt very similar to this one a few years ago, where the bottom part of the skirt was mesh? I remember it being talked about quite a bit on here when the pic was posted back then.

11050800_538245172982799_9086234588917524957_o.jpg

I think we're going to tweak a few more things but I'm happy to head into another season of clean uniforms with no mesh and just enough stones. Our senior team will have the same top, just cropped.

Our last two uniforms have been white, and I was coaching minis/youth... So happy to be done with the stress of making sure they didn't touch or sit on anything EVER.
These uniforms just refreshed my life.

Thank you.

I'd like to start a petition for comp judges to be able to make comments about uniforms (among other atrocities) on score sheets.
Me as a judge: "Great standing tumbling but what's going with those sparkly mesh ice-dancer leggings you call uniform pants?"
"Overall good transitions but please do something about those love handle cutouts."
"Majority/max on partner stunts but PS I thought those little straps on the back of your uniforms were going to break every time you inhaled."
I would totally do that.

I've decided that when I have kids, they either won't be cheering or will only be allowed at stingrays. Solely based on uniforms and this thread. Ugh. If my coach ever brought any of these out as my uniform I'd walk out. Nope. Uh uh that ain't happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or Brandon!

Why. Just why. I feel like I'm looking at chaps. Or maybe the new book for the bunny ranch. - strippers new look book[emoji47]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It makes sense now - the uniform companies are just trying to keep up with the stripper thigh rub trend!

That look book tho....oh my word, I never want my kid to be a senior if this is what I have to look forward to paying for.

Look book to couture
FqvyFN7.jpg

I like the sparkly mesh underliner on the top rt. I was worried about how our uniforms were going to work this year. Last season I had to purchase CP a brand new half top uniform. This year we need to be in full top. In order to get one more year out of our half tops the gym is going to have us get some sort of an underliner like the one on the top rt. I am ok with that decision. I'll embrace the sparkle and the mesh. As long I don't have to spend a fortune on another new uniform I am good.

I'd like to start a petition for comp judges to be able to make comments about uniforms (among other atrocities) on score sheets.
Me as a judge: "Great standing tumbling but what's going with those sparkly mesh ice-dancer leggings you call uniform pants?"
"Overall good transitions but please do something about those love handle cutouts."
"Majority/max on partner stunts but PS I thought those little straps on the back of your uniforms were going to break every time you inhaled."
Back in I think the 12-13 season, there was a comment on our judges sheet about the length of our sleeves! They were supposed to be full length but some of then were made weird and a judge made the comment "please have full length sleeves on all your uniforms". I believe they made the comment in the overall impression area of the score sheet but that is the strangest comment I have ever heard from a judge

lol the look book says, "who says boys can't wear leggings?!" do boys really want to wear sublimated leggings? heck, lets get the boys some of those mesh-pant, sparkly legging things.
I'm friends with a couple of people on oo5 and those were actually their practice wear, yes the boys wore leggings!

Last edited:
1) I like the guys unis....except for the meggings (man-leggings for those of you who don't know that term). I'm not a fan.
2) I'm not a huge fan of skorts in the first place....and DEF not a fan of a see-through skort.
3) NO. MORE. CHOKERS.
4) Stop with the bling. A little is ok, but it shouldn't be the majority of your uniform.
5) I wish everyone would just stop with the mesh. It's unnecessary. Just go with a full top.

I understand wanting to be different and standout a bit, but lets look at what's practical. MANY gyms win competitions with clean athletic uniforms...a little bling here, go for it; a little mesh there, be careful; see-through, not bra-friendly, and bling in unnecessary and painful places (like legs for ex.)...JUST STOP.
Why can't uniform designers just leave all that craziness to dance teams or ice skaters or ball gowns (or just not do it)?!?! Oh wait, because there will always be a coach or gym that actually buys it.

Back