All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Look book to couture
sQgjOfV.jpg
26744252d7eb6c9709260f559bb5a060.jpg

[emoji15] They look like Power Rangers! Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like the whole point of putting ridiculous things in look books is so the customers could see potential designs they could incorporate into their uniform, but instead of making a separate uniform for each separate design idea, they shove several crazy designs into one uniform to save time and money instead of having to make 3 times as many uniforms as they do just for a catalog

Looks like briefs underneath to me. If it's shorts, they don't meet the inseam required.

The inseam only has to be 2 inches I believe. These are shorts, you can see the blue continued on the front of the leg from the side view. And they look like regular Nike pros so they would meet the inseam requirement.

That long-pants golden one...I was like 'Oh look, Top Gun, someone's already designed your new unis for this year!!'

It vaguely reminded me of that Day 1 GA Large Coed monstronsity that we all wish we forgot.

I've decided that when I have kids, they either won't be cheering or will only be allowed at stingrays. Solely based on uniforms and this thread. Ugh. If my coach ever brought any of these out as my uniform I'd walk out. Nope. Uh uh that ain't happening.

I'd like to start a petition for comp judges to be able to make comments about uniforms (among other atrocities) on score sheets.
Me as a judge: "Great standing tumbling but what's going with those sparkly mesh ice-dancer leggings you call uniform pants?"
"Overall good transitions but please do something about those love handle cutouts."
"Majority/max on partner stunts but PS I thought those little straps on the back of your uniforms were going to break every time you inhaled."

Back