All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Procheer Allstars! I like these. The lines on the full top are different, in a good way. I like how it flows to the skirt.
aa427783a4f39762e0a960fffa4d0218.jpg
fb7c0d60e2b43a97d6a6a5f61c3a0119.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a built in bra I see on Pro Cheer? If not, there are still a lot of options for regular supportive racer backs too! :cheering: not a huge fan of the full top but at least there's no mesh lol

I'm all about being fashion forward. And I applaud anyone that has the guts to create and design and put parts of their soul out into the world for all to see.

But these designs, particularly this one, would fit right into a catalog for adult entertainment. I just don't think uniforms like this have a place in any youth sport. I'm sure open teams would be the target group for wearing something like this, but I can't help but argue that they should be mindful of the fact that they're role models to millions of little eyes, hearts and minds.

Every year we say "I didn't think anything could be worse than the _____ uniform". Let's stop daring people to take it any further shall we?

True story: I saw two pictures side by side. One was of guests at the AVN Awards (the awards night for...Adult Entertainment) and the other was of 'celebrities' at the Met Gala (JLo, KimK, Beyonce, etc). Guess who had on the more revealing dresses?

Hint: It WASN'T the adult stars.

I swear years ago when cutouts were becoming a thing, we discussed arm pit cut outs. Took a few years but it finally happened.

The part of the leg with all the rhinestones on the mesh is also the place where bases arms catch cradles. That will feel great for flyers and bases... good idea to whoever thought that up.
These pants remind me of your profile pic.

True story: I saw two pictures side by side. One was of guests at the AVN Awards (the awards night for...Adult Entertainment) and the other was of 'celebrities' at the Met Gala (JLo, KimK, Beyonce, etc). Guess who had on the more revealing dresses?

Hint: It WASN'T the adult stars.
I saw that too [emoji23]

Procheer Allstars! I like these. The lines on the full top are different, in a good way. I like how it flows to the skirt.
aa427783a4f39762e0a960fffa4d0218.jpg
fb7c0d60e2b43a97d6a6a5f61c3a0119.jpg

I like these but the skirt on the girl with the crop top is way too tight and needs a little more length. I feel like with any movement we will be seeing bum cheeks.

I like these but the skirt on the girl with the crop top is way too tight and needs a little more length. I feel like with any movement we will be seeing bum cheeks.

That's why I'm #teamskort. (Can we hashtag on here, is it considered "lame" to do so?) I thought skorts were kinda ugly and pretty dumb before we got them last year, and it has been a breath of fresh air to not have to watch our entire team pick wedgies the whole routine.

Back