All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well this was supposed to be part of their worlds uniform and isn't a new one. full swag and Rebel sponsored them which is the only reason they got more than one new one.
Honestly, I don't really care if it was a Rebel-sponsored thing or not. It's getting to the point where I genuinely have no idea what their current uniform is, because it constantly changes. Is it skorts? Capri pants? Sublimation? Weird lingerie thing? I have no clue.

I'm not a coach or a gym owner, but if I was, I don't think I'd have a team switch unis this much. From a business perspective, you want your team to be recognizable, represented by their uniform. If the average cheer fan can't even remember what the current uni looks like because they switch so often, then I'd think that would be a negative thing for a brand.

Uniform skin coverage (or lack thereof) is making me miss the days when the worst thing we could complain about was the lettering on a uniform. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uniform skin coverage (or lack thereof) is making me miss the days when the worst thing we could complain about was the lettering on a uniform. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or glitter eye shadow

Back