All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This popped up on my feed and I love it. I think it's from Varsity for a team in Norway
10z7148.jpg
Ding ding ding we have a winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04f891677084c02a3e8e1aedb24fbd20.jpg

So I saw this picture on Instagram and I think it's a perfect example of why mesh is not functional on an athletic uniform. Granted it can work sometimes but this shows that placement is everything

Both sides of her arms are ripped [emoji30]
Also, does she have a belly button ring on?! When I see girls compete with them on, it scares the heck out of me! Aren't they afraid it's going to get ripped out? OUCH!

Also, does she have a belly button ring on?! When I see girls compete with them on, it scares the heck out of me! Aren't they afraid it's going to get ripped out? OUCH!

Doesnt look like a belly ring. Also, you've seen people compete with belly piercings before?! Cause thats 100% illegal

Not sure if it was this specific uniform, but I remember there being a Cali uniform that had those holes as part of the uniform. IDK the purpose of them, but maybe it's like that on this one (or it's the same one I'm thinking of).

Not sure if it was this specific uniform, but I remember there being a Cali uniform that had those holes as part of the uniform. IDK the purpose of them, but maybe it's like that on this one (or it's the same one I'm thinking of).
Both sides look pretty much the same so maybe it's supposed to look like that [emoji15] maybe for airflow [emoji23]

Pretty sure that was this uniform cause I remembered that too.

This popped up on my feed and I love it. I think it's from Varsity for a team in Norway
10z7148.jpg

My old high school was the Red Storm--I wish I could make this a full top, tweak the red color so it matched the rest of the school's uniforms, and ship these to them. They're so prettyyyyyyy

04f891677084c02a3e8e1aedb24fbd20.jpg

So I saw this picture on Instagram and I think it's a perfect example of why mesh is not functional on an athletic uniform. Granted it can work sometimes but this shows that placement is everything

And an example of why tops should be measured accurately and not while just standing still with their arms down.

I have to agree with whomever mentioned that the holes were made into the top on purpose...After closely examining (blowing up the picture) the holes on both side of the armpits look identical and I did not see any frayed strings or anything...I vote the uniform suppose to look like this...

I have to agree with whomever mentioned that the holes were made into the top on purpose...After closely examining (blowing up the picture) the holes on both side of the armpits look identical and I did not see any frayed strings or anything...I vote the uniform suppose to look like this...

Maybe they are there just in case she forgot to shave and needs to do a quick shave job backstage [emoji23]lol

:D
Maybe they are there just in case she forgot to shave and needs to do a quick shave job backstage [emoji23]lol

That's true, however, wouldn't shaving with the uniform top leave frayed strings, hmm!
Furthermore, @dawgshow, after last year competition season with my cp, those little armpit holes are not needed, she graduated to needing no deodorant to needing clinical strength deodorant...lol

Last edited:
Back