All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was right! Sassycats are the ones wearing Panthers 2013 uniform
2f901a08496cd9f044d002c7ff94e406.jpg
I think the white bows make the uniforms look gorgeous, imho. The red panther bows added a little too much color and made the unis look even more busy than they already are.

@cupieqt I really love how you're embracing everyone's feedback about your new uniform. Shows how good of a business owner you are and that you truly do have the best interest of your gym and its not hindered by pride! I can't say that about most!:shimmy:
Thank you! I really do think Fierceboard has the best feedback. Everyone here has such good input and I trust your eyes. Even if I don't agree with the input, I can respect it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to say that there is no one more "american" than a French guy. They use so many english words with a french accent!!!

And yeah we don't need anyone to tell us Bob has square pants. We can see that by ourselves. :p

A bit late into this conversation but this is so true ! Quebec speaks a frencher French than France :D (this sentence would be a nightmare to say aloud !) . In France, we even use quite a few English worlds that would never even be used to say the same thing in English. And I am physically incapable of mixing French and English accents ! With a bit of practice, I can have a conversation in English with a decent enough English accent, but I can't pronounce an English word with a good accent in the middle of a French sentence. It just won't work for some reason !

I'll add a little something about uniforms cause I don't want to hijack the thread. The Cheer Energy uni is really nice ! I don't know how to explain exactly but it's simple and fancy at the same time. It's practical AND it looks great !

@cupieqt Great uniforms! I do like the idea @quitthedrama mentioned with the logo on front. The one thing to think about if you do put the logo up front, don't make it too big because the two letters in the circle design brings attention to the chest area, if you know what I mean. On some of the shirts, the logo could be a bit smaller. Otherwise, they are all beautiful!!

Right? I'm so tempted to send you and your sisters some stuff. I can't think of any better way to advertise CE on a national level.

I mean, blonde triplets works really well for Budweiser and Doublemint gum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha they did work well lol, I think I love your stuff so much cause I love all the colors and the designs and the touch of cheetah print that makes an appearance

A bit late into this conversation but this is so true ! Quebec speaks a frencher French than France :D (this sentence would be a nightmare to say aloud !) . In France, we even use quite a few English worlds that would never even be used to say the same thing in English. And I am physically incapable of mixing French and English accents ! With a bit of practice, I can have a conversation in English with a decent enough English accent, but I can't pronounce an English word with a good accent in the middle of a French sentence. It just won't work for some reason !

I'll add a little something about uniforms cause I don't want to hijack the thread. The Cheer Energy uni is really nice ! I don't know how to explain exactly but it's simple and fancy at the same time. It's practical AND it looks great !
I live in Canada in Ottawa Ontario right beside Quebec and we had someone visit the gym from France to tumble and her French compared to ours was just ...beautiful lol made me not want to even attempt the French I do know hahaha

Back