All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looks really nice. Reminds me a lot of SOT A-Team's new uniforms from Worlds.
That's what I was thinking when I first saw it, and I think they'll get a lot of comparisons to SOT with the same color and the name Royalty. I LOVE the uniform though. Not a fan of the neck, I don't like chokers or turtlenecks. I don't like how they look and I always hated how they felt as an athlete.

Adrenaline
AZRq3PF.jpg

Is that...red mesh?:eek:

Looks like black mesh. With skin showing through and some kind of filter on the pic.

.... although why people put filters on pictures of uniforms will forever be a mystery to me. :confused: (truthfully, why people put filters on any pictures will forever be a mystery to me. I genuinely do not get it - the picture NEVER looks better. Never.)

Looks like black mesh. With skin showing through and some kind of filter on the pic.

.... although why people put filters on pictures of uniforms will forever be a mystery to me. :confused: (truthfully, why people put filters on any pictures will forever be a mystery to me. I genuinely do not get it - the picture NEVER looks better. Never.)
So relieved that it's not red mesh. I would seriously be questioning whoever designed that uniform if it turned out to be red.
And, I agree with you on filters. I'm really into photography and it makes me cringe every time I see filters on pictures that were beautiful beforehand.:mad:

Back