All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Found out CP's gym is doing all new uniforms this season for everyone under Senior's...after going through this thread, I'm scared.
With the rule going into affect? I think a lot of gyms will need new uniforms for Jr teams and under.

With the rule going into affect? I think a lot of gyms will need new uniforms for Jr teams and under.

I think so too, last year they all got new uniforms but it didn't meet code---no clue why that happened, but this year they're helping to reduce the cost of the new uniforms so that is kinda thoughtful.

Burn some sage and sweetgrass to ward off the evil mesh demon.

I wore mesh once when I was on a HS dance team---it was just not good.

Probably but I know our old gym is keeping their crop tops for all teams one more year and just selling the Jr teams and under a conversion piece. I wonder how many gyms will do this and how it will actually look. My daughter's uni from this gym was already so tight (that's the way the owner liked them) that I can't imagine adding a conversion piece under it!

Probably but I know our old gym is keeping their crop tops for all teams one more year and just selling the Jr teams and under a conversion piece. I wonder how many gyms will do this and how it will actually look. My daughter's uni from this gym was already so tight (that's the way the owner liked them) that I can't imagine adding a conversion piece under it!

That was the original talk at our gym, but I guess they decided against it for whatever reason. I know the older half-year teams use a leo under, but honestly, I wasn't a fan of that look.

That was the original talk at our gym, but I guess they decided against it for whatever reason. I know the older half-year teams use a leo under, but honestly, I wasn't a fan of that look.
I'm not a fan either. I just can't picture it looking good and fitting correctly under all uniforms. Personally I would rather buy a new uniform than pay for a conversion piece this year and a new uni next year. But I can see why it is being done to be more cost effective.

I'm not a fan either. I just can't picture it looking good and fitting correctly under all uniforms. Personally I would rather buy a new uniform than pay for a conversion piece this year and a new uni next year. But I can see why it is being done to be more cost effective.

Yeah, our gym is giving us the option of renting the new uniforms for about half of what it costs to buy new; or you can buy it, to soften to blow for parents.

full house!

10428607_847621291939828_1907155772333314784_n.jpg
Yep, I'm a big fan of this one.

All of these conversion pieces remind me of the one gym I cheered at that had us wear black tank tops under our uniforms to cover our stomachs, instead of, the obvious, order the right size for us, as opposed to having everyone in youth sizes.

I was a youth xxxl in case you were curious.

Sorry if this is a repost
cd1Yeze.jpg
This has so many things I want to say no to, but because it's the BIGGEST step up from some of their previous uniforms...I'm on board all the way!
ETA: Previously, their uniforms were a God awful shade of turquoise. These new uniforms are like the gates of heaven opening in comparison..
ETAx2: Didn't know they recently got new uniforms and these are an addition. I was thinking of a uniform before their current ones. oops!

Back