All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

USASF needs to have a board that approves uniform prototypes before they are allowed to be competed in.
It wouldn't be that unusual - other sports and leagues have uniform rules they must abide by that are certainly a lot more restrictive than USASF's image/uniform policy.

In my opinion, im fine with people getting tacky uniforms because it makes the good uniforms look even better :) that may be selfish but i mean hey, let these gyms find their "identity" just as everyone else has.
Well to be fair, what looks good to you might not look good to someone else and obviously vice versa.

To be honest I wouldn't go anything near Rebel did for Allstar. If I had to order from them then I would probably order one of the school competition floor competition stuff as its the closest to normal looking clean cut uniforms you are gonna get.

To be honest I wouldn't go anything near Rebel did for Allstar. If I had to order from them then I would probably order one of the school competition floor competition stuff as its the closest to normal looking clean cut uniforms you are gonna get.
Actually Cp's gym got Rebel and they don't have any mesh or weird cut outs, when I found out we were ordering from them I was so nervous but when we got the uniforms I was pleasantly surprised. So Rebel does do clean cut unis, owners just need to actually order them [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of the ones I've seen actually made aren't any more out there than ones I've seen from GK or Varsity. The ones that were posted on here recently are from their lookbook which is more to show what they can do, not what you have to order. Rebel makes some eyebrow raising uniforms sometimes but so do the other companies.

This popped up on my feed and I love it. I think it's from Varsity for a team in Norway
10z7148.jpg

This popped up on my feed and I love it. I think it's from Varsity for a team in Norway
10z7148.jpg
This is beautiful, and in my opinion, the perfect use of mesh and stones. I can see one cutout of the shoulders, but from what I see, it isn't too crazy. This is probably my favorite uniform so far this season. Other countries seems to make much better and more functional uniforms than the US

This is beautiful, and in my opinion, the perfect use of mesh and stones. I can see one cutout of the shoulders, but from what I see, it isn't too crazy. This is probably my favorite uniform so far this season. Other countries seems to make much better and more functional uniforms than the US
OMG, I love this. It's so pretty, and ugh I want it! :cheering:

CP's gym in Missouri not only ordered through Rebel for this past season, but also had two girls do a fashion show thingy at one of their comps. The fashion show uniforms were clean, no mesh, no crazy anything gorgeous. I could have done without the shoulder cut that the gym went with, but it was clean, fit well, covered all the right areas.

Rebel could do better, but coaches and gyms need to get back behind that look instead of seeing how crazy they can go before USASF really does make a board to approve uniforms.

Back