All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. what are those straps...
2. Where in Florida is this gym? Is it new?
3. I hate purple lipstick.

I googled it. Jacksonville. (It says on their facebook page, in a reply to a comment on posts to page.) Yes looks like it's new.

3d160145b866a0b65bad75c76d8702e3.jpg

What on earth is that front strap about?! [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we not have enough gyms with the name Twisters?

That aside, those straps...I mean, the colors are okay, but those straps. Why?

So we adjusted our prototype and are now waiting for the new prototype to be produced and sent to us .Hopefully the changes will look good in real life too

Edited: Got the finalized prototpye picture today, the sample will be with us is 2-3 weeks , i'm excited

unnamed_zpsfvtbiw8m.png

Last edited:
3d160145b866a0b65bad75c76d8702e3.jpg

What on earth is that front strap about?! [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really hate this uniform and when looking at it, this uniform possibly can be dangerous to this beautiful young lady's life. I got to tell you, there are totally too many straps around the neck area, possible choking hazard, if she tumbles...js

So we adjusted our prototype and are now waiting for the new prototype to be produced and sent to us .Hopefully the changes will look good in real life too

Dance%20Suit_3-groszliges%20Logo_zpsr0fjzka7.png
I kinda wished they did the flames on the bottom of the skirt. I think it would've looked really good

i cant tell if its because she is wearing a sports bra underneath it or what, but the whole uniform top front and back looks off center to me. the third strap near the neck is completely pointless
She is wearing a sports bra underneath and yes it's a brand new gym located in Jacksonville, FL

Dance%20Suit_3-groszliges%20Logo_zpsr0fjzka7.png

You have the right balance of flames and the uni is gorgeous the only thing I might have changed is the black on the skirt maybe starting black but fading to red before the white so you have some continuity between the sleeves and the shirt

But you did the right thing not have flames on the skirt the is a gym in the UK that their whole uni is flames and it is a full top. Its just too much but yours breaks it up nicely

You have the right balance of flames and the uni is gorgeous the only thing I might have changed is the black on the skirt maybe starting black but fading to red before the white so you have some continuity between the sleeves and the shirt

But you did the right thing not have flames on the skirt the is a gym in the UK that their whole uni is flames and it is a full top. Its just too much but yours breaks it up nicely

there is a small color gradient from black to grey on the skirt ,it's just hard to see in the picture, but i see what you mean, it would have been an idea that is true

Back