All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't know if this is the right place but CP is being fitted for their new uniforms this weekend. She will be back in a crop top after two seasons and I'm wondering if any of you can offer any suggestions on adding length to the top or anything else in general. She was barely a tween the last time she wore one and is now a few months shy of a teen and I want to be sure she is adequately covered.
To get the right size to begin with? Why worry before you see it.

Get a good sports bra that matches the bottom of the top. easiest if it's black/white but in case anything does ride up, it won't be as noticeable if the bra blends right in. and some "stayput" that gymnasts use to keep leos from moving off the cheek into the crack. sprayed from skin to bra or skin to top if they touch.

and have her put it on at home and do some high v's, handsprings, etc. to see if things stay put. I was always super self conscious like what if my top AND my bra ride up? should I put a bandeau under the sports bra? (I am also a member of the IBTC so IDK why I was concerned)

ETA @TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret oh also! if she didn't get fitted yet (thought she already had) you can ask the uniform rep/whoever is fitting and recording sizes to add an inch to the top. i've heard cases of gym owners refusing those kind of changes for "uniformity" or if there's some craziness/intricacy going on in that area of the top but worth a shot. I know you can add inches for varsity and GK. not sure about the others.

Don't know if this is the right place but CP is being fitted for their new uniforms this weekend. She will be back in a crop top after two seasons and I'm wondering if any of you can offer any suggestions on adding length to the top or anything else in general. She was barely a tween the last time she wore one and is now a few months shy of a teen and I want to be sure she is adequately covered.

Don't worry about what size it says on the uni. All of my team mates got XS or S and wouldn't even try on the M. I got the M, and I'm the only one on my team who doesn't wish I got a size up. Just try on different ones and don't worry what everyone else it getting, or to get the smallest size you can fit into. You have to be comfortable to wear it around for a bit and it not riding up whenever you take a step you know. So have her do like a front/back walkover to see so it will still leave a comfortable amount of fabric even if/when it rides up.

Louisana Cheer force. There is literally no reason to have a back that open.. Also all of the white on the top makes her arms look bulky or something. It looks off to me.
94a606896f910567cbffd6e2657c5efe.jpg
There is far too much going on here for my tastes... The back is awful. This could have been done so well with some changes.

Lousiana...what are you thinking?

The Golden Goddess is slowly growing on me, but I do think the wording should be on the back, not front. It's just too big.

There's nowhere for the band of the bra to go...
Not with that attitude! Hahah jokes. I feel like a white band under the sun middle part with some fashion tape would work though. I have no idea though I am just guessing I am sure they figured out something!

Our last Uniforms were from CS athletic(free shipping globally) and you can still get a custom uniform from them in the 200$ range

thanks ryan..

our basic uniforms are $80 for 15 and cheaper as you get more.. (rhinestone logo is $10 extra)
our mid range uniforms are $160 for 15 and cheaper as you get more.. (stock rhinestones included)
custom uniforms usually hit about $175 or so for 50. we don't like doing less than 50. that is for stock rhinestones though. if you need swarovski rhinestones that will add $40-$70 depending on how many you want.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that CF is going to have some kind of sports bra that goes under that, that's designed to be seen - like with a cool back with team names or something.

That is literally the only way I could see that back being ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back