All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All star academy
4c872e98d5f4e6b47882c9e7f92e142d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is super cute!

I think the side eye was when Cali had kids acting out the crucifixion in their stunts. :confused:

I understand schools not allowing crosses on uniforms, but this is a club sport. the parents are paying and choosing to give their business to this gym and support their philosophies. they are free to take their money elsewhere if they don't want their child to wear that uniform.

Are you being serious or joking? I think I need to see a video of this.

I think the Storm uniform is cute, but I wouldn't let my kids wear it. We're not religious and therefore, wouldn't be part of a gym who clearly is religion based. If their parents don't care---good for them. I don't think it should be banned, though.

Honestly this is just my opinion but i would never wear a uni with a cross on. a bible verse may be ok as long as its not to visible. But that is just maybe me. Its because i am an atheist. and there i said it out loud and im kinda proud of it too. But i am that kinda person that respects what people believe in. i do live in sweden where religion is a freedom and we have nearly every religion in the world represented in just one town. Do i think it should be banned. No i do not because its there freedom.

For these programs that have bible verses or crosses on their uniforms, I don't think it's something that would come as a huge shock to the parents and kids who are a part of that program if they saw it on their uniform for the first time. The programs that are doing this have ingrained that into their business. Twist and Shout has a bible verse on the main page of their website, Orson does not hide that he is a religious man. These families know before joining a program whether they are faith based or not, and if they choose to join a program that incorporates religion into their day to day business practices, I would think they would be accepting of having something on their uniform that expresses that. If you don't like it, well, you're not the one wearing it!

Last edited:
Are you being serious or joking? I think I need to see a video of this.

I think the Storm uniform is cute, but I wouldn't let my kids wear it. We're not religious and therefore, wouldn't be part of a gym who clearly is religion based. If their parents don't care---good for them. I don't think it should be banned, though.

dead serious. I feel like the crucifixion stunt may have then swung upside down. it was quite a spectacle... mixed with some not-in-the-best-taste voiceovers. i liked their dance, though. and after their first competition and the outrage, they promptly changed their team name to snipers and switched to a shooting/gun theme which made me LOL at the stark contrast with the God routine.

ETA

dead serious. I feel like the crucifixion stunt may have then swung upside down. it was quite a spectacle... mixed with some not-in-the-best-taste voiceovers. i liked their dance, though. and after their first competition and the outrage, they promptly changed their team name to snipers and switched to a shooting/gun theme which made me LOL at the stark contrast with the God routine.

ETA

Every time I see this video..I cannot help but laugh. The VOICEOVERS ARE JUST....as tasteless as they are...they are hilarious. "HIT EM WITH THE WORD..." Are you serious? Hahahahah and THANK YOU JE-SUS...mixed with a Drop Dead Gorgeous quote...this routine will definitely go down as one of the most infamous in history.

ETA: the hands in prayer motion is classic too

Last edited:
Every time I see this video..I cannot help but laugh. The VOICEOVERS ARE JUST....as tasteless as they are...they are hilarious. "LET'S HIT EM WITH THE WORD..." Are you serious? Hahahahah and THANK YOU JE-SUS...mixed with a Drop Dead Gorgeous quote...this routine will definitely go down as one of the most infamous in history.

on the 3rd day God created Cali and JESUS LOVES WINNERS are my favorite, i think.

ETA

I remember when Cheer Dynasty did a gospel theme like 8 or 9 years ago, but it was much more tastefully done IMO. The VO's are pretty hilarious though.

ETA

:jawdrop:

Okay, so heres my issue with this.

Cali snipers, before they were cali snipers, they were Cali Soul 5, and had religious themed music and everyone completely flipped out and they were forced to have a music/theme change. So with that said, is nobody going to say something about these uniforms.......or is usasf going to be completely contradicting and let these slide.

As much as i actually love this uniform i do not think the cross is necessary. Like what if i wasnt of that religion? Sports team in my area (that are catholic/Christian schools) are now allowed to add the holy cross to any of their uniforms. They say it is "Unnecessary" and the wrong place for this.

I am a Catholic, and come from a very religious family and i personally do not believe a cross needs to be on an allstar cheer uniform, or any uniform.

Just my opinion. not trying to cause any conflict!
I think people were upset over Soul 5's music because of the voice overs used... It was a little over board/inappropriate...

Back