All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I must be tired as I didn't see reptile scales on the shorts of the Venom uniform. The first thing I thought was "why do young ladies need chain mail there?" And then I was wondering if the gold capes were removable from the GS uniforms. Not even going to touch the lace. Let's just say I clicked on "search google for this image" to see if there was any other shot that made it look better. Google couldn't find it so it suggested "similar" pictures. Most would make my granny blush.

Black Ops - Stunning, both the uniform and the model.
SOT - Really like all of the them.
Storm - looking forward to see the rest of the uniform.

Global Spirit
97d4794b7c44035437a63d9f72ef56aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No no no to the lace! Not liking this at all. Where does the yellow fit in!

it's funny you say that, because the quality of the sample uni we got from them was constructed so great. that's what stuck out to me so much.
I think it's not always the company - it's what the customer picks.
Honestly, I think its the uniform itself that makes it look so poor fitting. That style just wasn't made to be worn!

The GS Uni is sad because there are a couple of very pretty elements hidden under the ridiculous. The logo and the arms from elbow down are really pretty. The shorts have a nice amount of sparkle balanced with the logo. Get rid of all the crazy lace, random gold stripes and lace up shorts lol. Then it might look nice

Black ops: beautiful. At first I wondered why no red, but I feel like it would be hard to put red in with that much gray/white. It might have made it off looking(?).

Venom: first thought: vampire girl. Only thing I like about the uniform is the the right sleeve. Those shorts umm No.

SOT: Full top is pretty. Don't mind the mesh. The remix one is pretty but I wish it didn't have the weird swirly neck/choker. If it was just an off the shoulder without the choker it would be perfect.

GS: my eyes hurt my eyes hurt.

all this lace and choker stuff is just too much. If I had to wear any of those or combination of both I would cry and probably quit. I like being comfortable in what I wear. So if I had to wear a choker would be pulling at while crying at the same time.

Global Spirit
97d4794b7c44035437a63d9f72ef56aa.jpg

I really don't think I've ever been completely speechless while looking at a uni. I've thought, "oh no", "that's just ridiculous" and even, "I just can't imagine" but never have I sat here with my mouth open, speechless until this moment. I try to think that some unis just aren't my personal taste but this is just absurd. I'm sorry if that hurts anyones feelings but this is beyond bad. There is thick gold at the top and theres purple and lace and what looks like......I don't even know. :jawdrop::wham::splat:

Back