All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the black straps in the back - are those just the girl who tried it on's bra? a bra being purposely worn by the whole team under the uniform? or part of the uniform? I can't tell.

that skirt needs white panels on the side or something. it's killing me. i want to love it but i cant because the pieces don't match.
It's a sports bra that goes with the uniform, so everyone will be wearing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dd62f627bbe8dc61c9e2e0a32938bf12.jpg

Maryland Twisters F5- nice and simple

The fact that the straps don't cross in the middle of the WC back drives me crazier than it should. Why not just close the back enough that the girls could wear any sports bra? It's not like those straps add anything to the uniform. <<<<-----rhetorical question.

didnt suns get a new uniform last year?

also still wonder why F5 didn't continue to wear the uniform they debuted at majors 2014

didnt suns get a new uniform last year?

also still wonder why F5 didn't continue to wear the uniform they debuted at majors 2014
Suns did get new uniforms last year, however they had issues with the rhinestones falling off and the mesh ripping, so varsity offered a new design for them

This is better but I can't get over the lace up sides on the shorts. They have no place in cheerleading.

What contest in hell did these poor athletes win to get these uniforms? I really try not to speak unless it's positive and I love something, but I legit feel horrible for these kids (and the parents that had to pay God knows what for their kid to wear these). No. Just no. Between lace, mesh, and snake skin my hopes for 2015-16 uniforms is fading fast.

Back