All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I looked through and didn't see this posted but here is the boys Black Ops uni. They look really good together although it is A LOT of white. I like that they made the neck trim of the boys metallic to compliment the rhinestone trim of the girls.
56b4d7f70ff95a5118cf2e81ce7413c8.jpg
This was taken at the Champions League shoot so these aren't actually kids from Black Ops. These two are actually from Reign, so the skirt might not be as short on whoever actually owns this uniform. I don't really see a problem with the length, but I'll probably be ripped apart for saying that.

I've seen a lot of pretty and enjoyable uniforms from Rebel. Unfortunately, they've also made some questionable ones as well and that's what tends to stick in your brain. Although you do have to remember that maybe the gyms wanted it to look like that(for reasons I'll never understand) and asked for a unique design like the Venom gym(the uniform with the rhinestone scales on the shorts) .

I've seen a lot of pretty and enjoyable uniforms from Rebel. Unfortunately, they've also made some questionable ones as well and that's what tends to stick in your brain. Although you do have to remember that maybe the gyms wanted it to look like that(for reasons I'll never understand) and asked for a unique design like the Venom gym(the uniform with the rhinestone scales on the shorts) .

I think you hit the nail on the head. Rebel gets a bad rap for all the crazy uniforms they do, but that's only because these coaches come to them with these outlandish ideas, and Rebel says "we can do that". I know that those crazy ideas are also sometimes bad ideas and turn into some not-so-cute uniforms, but Rebel gains a customer by not turning them down and doing what they wanted. And hey, bad publicity is better than no publicity right (isn't that how the saying goes?)?

How? I agree the top looks ill fitting. I'm nervous now as CP's gym is getting Rebel unis... Is anyone happy with Rebel? :eek:
My gym has used a rebel uniform for these past two seasons and we are getting new ones for this year! Besides a couple rhinestones falling off I've never had any other problems! We also got a lot of compliments at competitions. Like others have said its up to gym owners to approve the uniform so I wouldn't try to blame rebel too much, they make some nice ones too!

How? I agree the top looks ill fitting. I'm nervous now as CP's gym is getting Rebel unis... Is anyone happy with Rebel? :eek:
My gym had rebel last year and the uniforms were absolutely beautiful, we're getting new uniforms this season from rebel once again and I hope they come out just as good!

My gym has used a rebel uniform for these past two seasons and we are getting new ones for this year! Besides a couple rhinestones falling off I've never had any other problems! We also got a lot of compliments at competitions. Like others have said its up to gym owners to approve the uniform so I wouldn't try to blame rebel too much, they make some nice ones too!
I'm on team Su Yin with this!

These are so pretty. Black Widow Cheer-Love. Looks like the back (on the part coming out from the spider) has a spiderweb made out of rhinestones. Personally I hate spiders but that's a cool touch.
cda2826d64b9b4eae152aed224210732.jpg
e56084a26ece436ae584d39850843158.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are so pretty. Black Widow Cheer-Love. Looks like the back (on the part coming out from the spider) has a spiderweb made out of rhinestones. Personally I hate spiders but that's a cool touch.
cda2826d64b9b4eae152aed224210732.jpg
e56084a26ece436ae584d39850843158.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are SO nice in person! The blue is so pretty! It was unveiled at the Spring Conference last weekend and we were all dying!

I hateeeeee spiders but have the gym logo (before it was changed) tattooed on me. People always say "but you hate spiders?!" ....and get confused lol it's my gym people! Lol most get it after they hear that I cheer for black widow. Some people still are confused though. As long as it's not real and not a real picture I'm good. :)

Back