All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Even more in love with Black Ops. I am not much of a uniform follower. Seeing some of these other ones make me scared since we have not seen ours yet.

What do you do if you don't like the uniform? Yikes...

Sorry to ruin that beautiful black ops uni with this..
3b3605b6b454fb1e1b36a45b63364214.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's how ill-fitting the uniform is that is throwing me off [emoji53]

Sorry to ruin that beautiful black ops uni with this..
3b3605b6b454fb1e1b36a45b63364214.jpg

I think it's how ill-fitting the uniform is that is throwing me off [emoji53]
If the crop top's band wasn't so wide or half of the band was the black fabric it wouldn't be so ill fitting.

Our uniforms are Rebel and I love them. We haven't had our official reveal yet, but the prototype is beautiful.

thick band, weird-fitting, weird neckline = rebel imo

Ok thanks... :) I don't think CP's uni will have a thick band, the neckline I'm not sure how weird it will be, the sizing uni she tried on I thought fit good. But of course the real uni could be different! Hoping for the best. :cool:

Last edited:
My cp had a Rebel uni last year at her old gym. It was a full top, so we didn't have the band issue. It had A LOT of stones, so was incredibly heavy...but other than losing a few stones (which was admittedly probably my cp's fault, her backpack rubbed the stones on her shoulders) I had no problems with it. Our previous ones were Varsity, which I also had no problems with. That one didn't have as many stones. The Rebel one was quite a bit more expensive, but again that was probably a design issue (those stones!)

Oh, but as for the sizing....the top WAS a bit boxy on my cp who is tall with a thin frame. They were supposed to add extra length to her top, but I am not sure what happened to make it so wide. I ended up taking it to my alterations person to take it in.

My cp had a Rebel uni last year at her old gym. It was a full top, so we didn't have the band issue. It had A LOT of stones, so was incredibly heavy...but other than losing a few stones (which was admittedly probably my cp's fault, her backpack rubbed the stones on her shoulders) I had no problems with it. Our previous ones were Varsity, which I also had no problems with. That one didn't have as many stones. The Rebel one was quite a bit more expensive, but again that was probably a design issue (those stones!)

A LOT of stones making a uniform incredibly heavy?? That should be added to the crazy list but was probably the gym's fault, not Rebel's? I think we're ok on that. Thanks for the info! :)

Back