All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think these are the New uniforms for our tiny team, Baby Boom! (This was posted on my gyms Instagram so i don't know if I had to crop out their faces)
65081eb5f4bdbfcb5a5f058c12b40d87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perfect for any age! Adorable...and I love their bows. ✨

how many teams level 4 and under got new uniforms??? what i dont get is the white cea uni very front and to the left, and then the white uni towards the back right corner (the girl is sitting on the guys knee) are just regular full tops, but every other team has the mesh stomach.
maybe those two uniforms are old idk, but if they are brand new why only do two uniforms with full coverage and then the rest mesh.

After all of this talk on mammary connective tissue damage and bad bras, all I can say is...

SHOUT OUT TO THE SUGAR PACKET SISTERHOOD! WOO WOO WOO HEEYYYYYY

(I'm not that small myself, but still.)

how many teams level 4 and under got new uniforms??? what i dont get is the white cea uni very front and to the left, and then the white uni towards the back right corner (the girl is sitting on the guys knee) are just regular full tops, but every other team has the mesh stomach.
maybe those two uniforms are old idk, but if they are brand new why only do two uniforms with full coverage and then the rest mesh.
I know that the center one is the Hampton Roads location uni. So I guess it just depends on which location.

The white uni front and Center is new and is the uniform for the Hampton Roads gym, all levels. Decision was made to go full tops and honestly love it! It is beautiful, functional, looks fab on everyone and shows well on stage. Each gym had their own unique style that was incorporated into the design. There are 40 new uniforms this year.

I think these are the New uniforms for our tiny team, Baby Boom! (This was posted on my gyms Instagram so i don't know if I had to crop out their faces)
65081eb5f4bdbfcb5a5f058c12b40d87.jpg

So cute love them

**I promise I don't eat children and I am not gross looking**

I swear until this thread I have never heard of CEA Hampton Roads. Is that a brand new location?

I think it's up to the EP's discretion. No one else was in that Fierce group's division, so they walked away with 1st place so whether or not they had a deduction is anyone's guess.

I've been told that it's the USASF safety judge at each event that will apply the deduction, but the amount of the deduction can vary depending on the scoring system being used, though most will be on the Varsity/Jam scoresheet. But you make a good point, that they are the only team in their division, so they could have gotten the deduction but still received first.

Back