All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm going to be sassy right now.

There's not a "website" you just go to and create a uniform. All designers do these uniforms from scratch. 90% of the time on adobe illustrator. It took me so long to get where I am. I self taught myself everything (thank you YouTube)

It just kinda bugs me when people assume it's some simple task that takes 5 minutes or that you can go to a website and just design away simply. Giiiiiiiiiiirl I wish it was that easy. But if that were the case I wouldn't have a job lol.
I just need people to realize it takes so long to design something an we really put thought into what we do.

Sorry for the sass. Xoxo

I'm going to be sassy right now.

There's not a "website" you just go to and create a uniform. All designers do these uniforms from scratch. 90% of the time on adobe illustrator. It took me so long to get where I am. I self taught myself everything (thank you YouTube)

It just kinda bugs me when people assume it's some simple task that takes 5 minutes or that you can go to a website and just design away simply. Giiiiiiiiiiirl I wish it was that easy. But if that were the case I wouldn't have a job lol.
I just need people to realize it takes so long to design something an we really put thought into what we do.

Sorry for the sass. Xoxo

sassy | Riffsy GIF Keyboard

There should be something that would make it simple though. I know how much time and effort I put into designing our new uniforms (I start a year before we need it) and I hand draw and doodle a LOT before I even start the real, actual process.

It would be nice to have an app or something that let you make some designs without requiring a full on designing "degree". I wish I could digitally doodle and play around with ideas before I start pestering those that help me (cough cough @BuegeSmalls cough)

Plus think of the fun we would have on here. Remember that old thread we had that everyone posted their just for fun designs?

It's not a terrible idea....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sassy | Riffsy GIF Keyboard

There should be something that would make it simple though. I know how much time and effort I put into designing our new uniforms (I start a year before we need it) and I hand draw and doodle a LOT before I even start the real, actual process.

It would be nice to have an app or something that let you make some designs without requiring a full on designing "degree". I wish I could digitally doodle and play around with ideas before I start pestering those that help me (cough cough @BuegeSmalls cough)

Plus think of the fun we would have on here. Remember that old thread we had that everyone posted their just for fun designs?

It's not a terrible idea....

I love your pestering [emoji8]

d47b630e2b1c1a5ad0d668a319192c43.jpg

Love these!

It's open but the actual fabric part on the real uniform is thicker than what's shown in the drawing. I'm a proud card-holding member of the bra brigade, but I'm loving this uniform and can't wait to see my CP wear it next season.

ah, okay. That makes sense & best of luck to your kiddo next year!

Back