All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

8hTBYW6.jpg

Nebraska Cheer Center

I LOVE that shade of purple. Most teams seem to do a brighter purple but the deep hue is really gorgeous. The back is also nice- probably the only time nude mesh is acceptable.

8hTBYW6.jpg

Nebraska Cheer Center

in my day a skort meant shorts were underneath your skirt to give the illusion of a skirt but the practicality of shorts. I will never like the mullet look. Why can't the fabric continue all the way around!??!

But this is very pretty. I am not a huge fan of this neck trend overall (not just this uni), but I'll live. It meets all my criteria so I can't complain.

in my day a skort meant shorts were underneath your skirt to give the illusion of a skirt but the practicality of shorts. I will never like the mullet look. Why can't the fabric continue all the way around!??!

But this is very pretty. I am not a huge fan of this neck trend overall (not just this uni), but I'll live. It meets all my criteria so I can't complain.
My cp has had both types, the built in spankies w/the skirt all around and the type pictured above. IME, the benefit of the "mullet" type (hilarious description, BTW :) ) is that is just doesn't seem to ride up. AT ALL. In fact, our entire uni last year was the most clean, flattering, no-chance-in-Hades of any kind of wardrobe malfunction uni she's had in 7 years. It was a unitard piece with one of those mullet skorts. Very tidy. Nobody's bits were ever showing.

Click on the post, then "more," then "web view." ;) Assuming you're using the app.

Eta: I think their new uniforms and really, really pretty. Just very white and very short. I thought their previous uniforms were pretty, too, but shockingly short and revealing. We attended lots of comps with them and...saw a lot.
I always say a little prayer for Jerry when he has to edit those pics.

Back