All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACX! (Not sure if they are program wide but I'll find out and report back)
1yabu9.jpg

ACX! (Not sure if they are program wide but I'll find out and report back)
1yabu9.jpg
These might just be for the Irmo gym because ACX Twisters, the NE Columbia location, has been wearing their now old uniforms so far this season. These are gorg and I can't wait until our teams are in them! I just wish there was a little more red on the skirt because our color combo is so unique and always makes it work.

ETA: just saw girls from ACX Diamonds in NJ wearing these as well. Now I feel left out :(

Last edited:
These might just be for the Irmo gym because ACX Twisters, the NE Columbia location, has been wearing their now old uniforms so far this season. These are gorg and I can't wait until our teams are in them! I just wish there was a little more red on the skirt because our color combo is so unique and always makes it work.

ETA: just saw girls from ACX Diamonds in NJ wearing these as well. Now I feel left out :(
Can you post the photo from ACX Diamonds?

I can't find a better picture of the full top from the front but it looks like a true full top and not just the crop with a black leo under it, so much applause to that.

And the guys unis

These are super pretty and clean! Good amount of rhinestones too. My only complaint is that I don't get why the guys uniform has that thin white line on the stomach, especially since the girl's bands are dark.

These are super pretty and clean! Good amount of rhinestones too. My only complaint is that I don't get why the guys uniform has that thin white line on the stomach, especially since the girl's bands are dark.
It looks like it matches the line on the full top uniform

My question is how on earth those sleeves/arm warmers or whatever they're called stay up through an entire routine?

They are sized to fight snug and normally have a band inside of the arms to make them stick---also double stick tape and butt glue work too.

Back