All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

41a587c00e28c47c958c23398456737b.png

a567e2422095cd68ff98e20c1935fc0e.png

Senior 3/4 uniform!
Not the best pics but I didn't want to use anyone's who wouldn't be ok with me sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
very pretty!

the all blue version is a little dress. its our showteam uniform!! we have 26 little fierce kids on that team! the cobras uniform is the royal cobras small coed 5 uniform. our new ioc5 uniform is amazing but its not in yet. neither is our restricted 5uni in yet either. and I haven't found a picture of our prep kids uniform yet but it resembles our last year uniform a little bit ( the one in my pic)

f1f69cc0769e41939a741ba46c165f3e.jpg
c80a5b6ad1224417bbd8bf98ad4f7e4c.jpg
7d7b6bae3042e1c8f1b27b0ee2b4af06.jpg

Youth junior uniforms stars vipers

Oh my word this is stunning! Love the detailing and the bling and the viper on the back is so awesome! While being junior-appropriate I doubt there will be many juniors who 'wished they had a crop top', this uni makes a full top cool!

41a587c00e28c47c958c23398456737b.png

a567e2422095cd68ff98e20c1935fc0e.png

Senior 3/4 uniform!
Not the best pics but I didn't want to use anyone's who wouldn't be ok with me sharing.

I LOVE the back of this and the overall design but is the crop top arguably a little too short? Could just be the picture but it's showing quite a lot of rib cage on that girl - wouldn't want to see it on someone busty. Could just be the picture though and it is a gorgeous uni (love the juniors more though!)

Oh my word this is stunning! Love the detailing and the bling and the viper on the back is so awesome! While being junior-appropriate I doubt there will be many juniors who 'wished they had a crop top', this uni makes a full top cool!

I LOVE the back of this and the overall design but is the crop top arguably a little too short? Could just be the picture but it's showing quite a lot of rib cage on that girl - wouldn't want to see it on someone busty. Could just be the picture though and it is a gorgeous uni (love the juniors more though!)
thank you! the pics of the blue uniform do not do it justice! our last year uniform was a lot of sequins mixed with bling. they looked good on the floor but didnt sparkle that much under the lights! seeing those uniforms under the lights and stage yesterday they by far blow our old uniforms away. in fact they werent my favorite when i seen the mock up drawing of all our uniforms, but when we got the protoype i was so happy my kid made j4. they are so gorgeous in person. Except I will say anacondas will blow the uniforms that anacondas got last year away. As far as the s3/s4 uniform I think its mostly just the girl. I dont recall seeing any too short yesterday, but this girl literally has the smallest senior uniform that came in as she is the smallest on a senior team.

Love Cobras, though curious about the back. Something about that neckline looks fresher than the typical shoulder cutouts/blinged out choker...

Also love the showteam. So adorable with those 2 sweet bows.

Stars skirt alert!

the ruffle skirt with a full top looks a bit childish to me... looks too much like a toddlers dress (or the hem of a certain turtleneck shirt I wore in kindergarten lol). The silver oval on the chest looks a bit awkward too. It's not a bad uniform, but it doesn't really look cohesive

And that despite the uniforms having cutouts and strappy backs, they won't have to resort to clear strap/backed "bras" that offer no support. And I'm a sucker for that shade of blue.

The girl in the cobras uniform is wearing clear straps. You can see them digging into her shoulders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back